How Many Are Watching the Jackson Memorial Now?

by cabasilas 112 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, how typical!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I hate disappearing posts

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"It's generalization, Mrs. Jones. Off the wall opinions are based on it."

Yes, but it's deeper than that and it just chaps my hide every time I see that foul term thrown about.

Josie

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

Thanks MrsJones5, I appreciate the kudos. I made the post, usta be save my soul but lost the password and have a new e-mail address.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Thanks for the reminder. It's funny how our society forgets whats really important.

This is a rhetorical question. Think on it. How would life be for you if you had no great music that makes your soul soar? Music is very important. Life without music, for most of human kind would be like life with no food. Michael and his brothers made great music. They gave a lot of great joy. Life would suck azz without music, sweet, sweet music.

• caliber
    caliber

Yes music creates geometric electro-magnetic patterns in the brain... which is pleasing and soothing !.........

• snowbird
    snowbird

Bump, because I think this is the thread that caused Mrs. Jones so much grief.

If not, I apologize.

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is Micheal Jackson still Dead?..

.......................OUTLAW

• Dagney
    Dagney

I don't understand why people are mocked and told they are worshipping Michael Jackson if they choose to discuss him on a thread mentioning him.

I don't understand if somebody doesn't want to talk about Michael Jackson on said thread, they continue to post on said thread and doing the above.

I don't understand why this is a discussion board for only what some people feel should be discussed.

Control issues probably. Frustration in personal life.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I am. got it on tape and watch it everyday. Still can't believe he's gone. Seems like the sun doesn't shine as bright as it used too. Add to this the death of Walter Cronkite and we have the makings of one of the saddest summers in history.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit