Aug. 15th WT- "Jehovah Only Loves Those Who Obey the Governing Body "

by flipper 73 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Reniaa,

You quoted something interesting

Matthew 8:10

10 When Jesus heard this, he was astonished and said to those following him, "I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.

It's off topic but the scripture clearly states that many would come from far and take their places at the feast with the old patriarchs in the kingdom of heaven.

I was under the impression that only those who died after Jesus would go to heaven, here it clearly states the opposite. I thought anyone who died before Jesus would get a resurrection to Paradise earth.

This also harmonizes with the scripture at Hebrews 11

13 All these faithful ones died without receiving what God had promised them, but they saw it all from a distance and welcomed the promises of God. They agreed that they were no more than foreigner s and nomads here on earth .

14 And obviously people who talk like that are looking forward to a country they can call their own.

15 If they had meant the country they came from, they would have found a way to go back.

16 But they were looking for a better place, a heavenly homeland. That is why God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a heavenly city for them.

Truthseeker

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Ren, your scriptural references don't address the point you imagine it to address.

Even so, no one can be obedient to the lead of those persons who are not any part of your congregation.

The GB are not in my congregation that I might observe them and their conduct so as to see how said conduct turned out that I might imitate such faith. The GB do not "take the lead" in my congregation.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Reniaa; Godwins law has certain obvious exceptions and it is those WHO ARE DEMONIC like the WBTS and other historical analogues. That certain people, in their moral torpidity, fail to acknowledge this is irrelevant. In your bedarkened heart your demon goddess can do no wrong.

• flipper
    flipper

TRUTHSEEKER- I'm sure the men of old had their hopes- I bet it ain't the same hope the GB has.

GUBBERNING BODY- Very true. How do we know what the GB does in the secret inner rooms of their bedrooms ? Probably things unmentionable. Yet they act like they are from God, or better yet God himself

• Vinny
    Vinny

Poor JW's like Reniaa think that JW's are God's "chosen ones" today. But as a "COLLECTIVE GROUP" (((THIS))) IS WT SOCIETY'S BABY: http://www1.tip.nl/%7Et661020/wtcitaten/part1.htm Yep, they own that baby FOR LIFE! Is all WT land's exclusively. Instead of God's channel exclusively, as JW's and Reniaa says, they are the owner of THAT SORRY LIST-- "EXCLUSIVELY"!!!!. BIF DIFFERENCE FOLKS. As a "COLLECTIVE GROUP" they met together and prayed over many things THAT PROVED BAD NEWS AND EMBARRASSMENTS AND EVEN CAUSED MANY JW'S ((((( TO DIE ))))). As a "COLLECTIVE GROUP" they had to DROP, REVERSE, CHANGE-UP ON AND APOLOGIZE FOR many sorry teachings and beliefs that should never have been forced on porr little JW's that blindly followed this same collective group. You see JW's as are spinning their wheeels in the mud all over again. Nobody buys this kind of nonsense that has all the facts about WT World. You see (as has been posted too many times to remember now) PEOPLE--(((INDIVIDUALLY)))-- do make mistakes. Even bible writers, apostles and prophets make personal mistakes. That's called life. But COLLECTIVELY--(AS A GROUP OF WRITINGS)-- many people say the bible writings are directed by God. The bible writers also say this about their writings. Which is why the bible is not just "some good book", and nothing more to most people today. But is instead followed and applied in life because many people say bible writers get things RIGHT ALL THE TIME. You see WT world also has individuals that make mistakes personally. I have no problems with this. Even GB members will fall very short. That's life again! But you see folks, here where there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between making mistakes personally, and then posting mistakes COLLECTIVELY AS A UNIFIED BODY : When the Governing Body meets ((((( COLLECTIVELY AS A BODY ))))--- AND THEN PRAYS TOGETHER FOR HOLY SPIRIT COLLECTIVELY AS A BODY --- STUDIES WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ON SPECIFIC ISSUES ( AS THIS SAME COLLECTIVE GROUP ) --- MAKES DECISIONS BASED ON THOSE PRAYERS AND THEIR BIBLE UNDERSTANDING AFTER MUCH THOUGHT, PRAYER TO GOD AND DELIBERATION AS A COLLECTIVE GROUP --- AND THEN (((PUBLISHES))) THOSE DECISIONS IN THEIR LITERATURE AS A COLLECTIVE GROUP --- THEN HAVE C.O.'S AND D.O.'S GIVE OUTLINES BASED ON THESE SAME DECISIONS AT MEETINGS, ASSEMBLIES AND CONVENTIONS PUSHING AND CLARIFYING THESE PUBLISHED TEACHINGS --- AND THEN HAVE RANK AND FILE JW'S (((BE FORCED TO APPLY))) ALL OF THESE NEW UNDERSTANDINGS AND JW TEACHINGS AT RISK OF JUDICIAL COUNSEL AND DISFELLOWSHIPPING . ONLY THEN TO BE PROVEN WRONG, BAD IDEAS, EMBARRASSMENTS; HAVE TO CHANGE THEM, DROP THEM, APOLOGIZE FOR THEM AND MORE ---- IT CLEARLY PROVES THAT GOD WAS NEVER BEHIND THESE IDEAS OR WITH THOSE THAT MADE THEM AND FORCED THEM AT ALL!!! The little JW's have lost on this thread once again. They all get embarrassed trying to defend all this WT humiliation. Take another LOOK: http://www1.tip.nl/%7Et661020/wtcitaten/part1.htm So folks let's all do a little math JW style! 1- According to JW's, "God's spirit" is with the JW's while they make decisions based on God's infallible word. 2- Those decisions are wrong again and again and again. Proving embarrassing mistakes for WT world, causing people to lose out on many things like buying homes, getting education, not having families, kids, pets, not being of 144,00, and more. Those decisions led by the same "God's spirit" also cause some JW's to (((DIE))) and to go (((TO PRISON))) for no reason for many years including RIGHT NOW. You see 1914 came and went. 1925 came and went. Beth Sarim (was huge WT embarrassment) and came and went. 1975 came and went. The generation of 1914 came and went. The 20th century came and went. Vaccinations stomped out polio, diptheria, tetanus, flu, cholera, measles, mumps, yellow fever, rubella and more. Organ transplants were never the same as "cannibalism" as Wt land stated and have saved or extended hundreds of thousands of lives. Many times dropped doctrinal understanding has been brought back. That aint not "light getting brighter" folks. That's called (((BLINKING LIGHTS))). You see this is why JW's like Reniaa are fighting a losing battle. The WT was never God's anything. One look at the whole picture proves this without a doubt to any rational mind. But change is tough for some. It is not easy to see the truth for some JW's. That WT land is not what they say about themselves. That there is NO PROOF ANYWHERE that supports God has been using WT Society. In fact there is a MOUNTAIN OF PROOF that God has never used them: http://www1.tip.nl/~t661020/wtcitaten/part2.htm Deal with that pile for a while reniaa. For example: Was God's spirit with WT when they said Organ Transplants was a "conscience" matter in 1961? Was God"s spirit with WT when they then said organ transplants are same as "cannibalism" in 1967? Or was God's spirit with WT when they said Organ Transplants are NOT the same as cannibalism in 1980? Was God behind all those changes each time? Did (((GOD))) get all those things wrong each time? Did God cause folks ((((TO DIE)))) by listening to the WT Society as the voice of God? AND THIS IS JUST ONE THING!!! We can do this same song and dance THOUSANDS OF TIMES. Yet JW's have no answers except to say Vinny is lying, exaggerating, misrepresnting blah blah blah (with zero facts and arguments) AND THAT IS IT. And that would be because JW's CAN'T REPLY!!! Just try to throw some lame tag and label on EX-JW's That's how bad defending WT world has become. Just telling you how it is. Sorry Reniaa and JW's. But Watchtower is not God's anything. Vinny

• flipper
    flipper

VILLABOLO- Reniaa has a demon goddess in her heart ? I never knew.

VINNY- JW's have been spinning their wheels in the mud for years , very true

• villabolo
    villabolo

"VILLABOLO- Reniaa has a demon goddess in her heart ? I never knew. "

Flipper, my poetic flourish gets the best of me at times. Demon goddess is what I call the WBTS others call "Her" Witchtower or Bitchtower.

• Heaven
    Heaven

God has not changed. If we were ever to rebel against those he has put in positions of authority, we would be REBELLING AGAINST HIM !

Another indication the membership numbers are declining. They are worried.

• metatron
    metatron

Authority? What authority?

Deu. 18:20-22 is very clear. They are false prophets by reason of the fact that their prophecies have proven false. They deserve death according to the text. The text makes clear that they are not to be "feared" or believed.

They have absorbed large sums of money on the pretext of Armageddon being "soon" or otherwise specifically predicted. This is fraud. If the law was evenly enforced, they should all be in prison.

More than this, their wickedness is brazen and a product of a "seared conscience" , that no longer works to tell right from wrong. How so?

Because they told high school graduates in May 1969 that they would "never grow old" and "never fufill any career" that this system offers and so should not go to college.

A normal, decent person would feel ashamed of such falsehood. They would be embarrassed by their hurtful advice.... only a brazen, sociopath would continue to spout the same garbage about education....

but that's exactly what they keep doing in continuing this fraud.

metatron

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

All I can say is more Kool-Aid for the dubs to swallow.

Isaac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit