Aug. 15th WT- "Jehovah Only Loves Those Who Obey the Governing Body "

by flipper 73 Replies latest jw friends

• aniron
    aniron

"Not that we lord it over your faith, but we work with you for your joy, because it is by faith you stand firm." 2 Cor 1:24

"Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. 2 Pet 5:2,3

There is a difference between having authority and abusing that authority by lording it over those in your care.

The Governing Body is placing themselves on Gods Throne, something that the Anti-Christs were said would do.

• flipper
    flipper

APOSTAPLER- Yes, it is sad that the WT society instills unity through fear and guilt. But fear and guilt are the 2 legs that all mind control cults walk on unfortunately.

ANIRON- The abuse of authority and lording it over witnesses is a common practice in Jehovah's Witnesses and it starts at the top with the governing body going all the way to the elders , and then even husbands in their private families. Abuse of power is common in the organization

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this up for any whod like to comment ! All comments welcome

• Farkel
    Farkel

Would anyone like some nice Kool Aid to go with that article?

Farkel

• BurnTheShips
  • flipper
    flipper

FARKEL- Good point you make ! LOL! " Would anyone like some nice Kool-aid to go with that article ? " For witnesses to believe this mind control junk they'd have to spike the Kool-aid with Vodka ! I don't even think THAT would help !

BURN the SHIPS- Shooting blank posts again ! I feel ya

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Sh*t Mr Flipper they are getting completely NUTS..it is amazing how they manipulate Scriptures in order to gain more power upon their followers. Soon they will come up with a new "class" and they will name it "Jesus Class", claiming that they should be viewed like Jesus... I mean Moses is portraying them, so is Abraham, so is Jeremiah, Isaia, Daniel, Elijah, Hezekiel, John who wrote the Gospel.

Their greed for power is amazing and they have gone even further from Pope and Catholic Church. A banch of false prophets that they never got a future event correct, taking the place of Jesus and demanding complete submission from their followers....

They are so pathetic assh*les. I don't know how will WT ends, but I 'm afraid since lately I hear that JW's are told to save dry food, cloths, and some other items because the Great tribulation is about to begin!!! I have seen also the program of their latest assembley and it was really cripy. They are pushing more and more the poor JW's with phsycological pressure that the end is near. I don't know how long they can hold this pressure and not explode

Peace

justhuman

• flipper
    flipper

JUSTHUMAN- Very true. They all ARE nuts ! The leaders of the WT society ARE getting more controlling precisely because they see people exiting out the back door. Especially here in America. I'm not sure if a big increase is happening in your country- but not here in the western advanced countries. Nothing they have said has ever come true. So they are getting more desperate and creepier as they exert more CONTROL on their members. No telling HOW FAR they will go in their control measures

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

The only places that WT has increase is the African countries, since the people there are uneducated, have limited access to the internet, poor, and WT gives them a "future"...

In Europe and so in Greece, since we are EU Member things for the WT are the same like USA. No increase at all, there are 3 major websides by ex-JW's, 2-3 blogs, and since I follow them I see that more and more JW's are looking into this "apostate" sides. The GB knows that their END IS NEAR, and they are trying to hold the mass exodus from the rank and file as long as they can. And the only way to do this is with fear guilt and fear again, manipulating the Bible in order to show that they are God Like powerfull

peace

• flipper
    flipper

JUSTHUMAN 14- That is a good point you make about the African countries having increases in witnesses as they don't have access to the internet. The more information that people are made aware of in researching the internet- the more freedom from " fear " and " guilt " they will receive. Information and knowledge are power. The WT society is trying to control and manipulate by dominating the members

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit