Aug. 15th WT- "Jehovah Only Loves Those Who Obey the Governing Body "

by flipper 73 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. Once again our lurking JW friend sent us this latest mind control drivel from the " witness only " Watchtower. Remember - THIS is the information our JW relatives WILL study in their witness meetings at their Watchtower study. THIS is what they are currently being indoctrinated with. All the more reason to inform you folks and also inform others what they are being mind controlled with.

In the Aug. 15th WT under the study article titled , " Keep Yourselves in God's Love " it states on pg. 21 paragraph 14 , " The second way we demonstrate our love for Jehovah involves authority. WE MUST SHOW RESPECT FOR AUTHORITY. Why is this so difficult for us to do at times ? For one thing, humans in positions of authority are imperfect . " ( here we go- the imperfection card ! ) It continues, " If we choose Jehovah as our sovereign, we need to respect his authority. If we do not , can we truthfully call him our ruler ? Furthermore , Jehovah usually EXERCISES HIS AUTHORITY THROUGH IMPERFECT HUMANS whom he entrusts with responsibility to care for his people. If we were to rebel against those humans , how would Jehovah view our actions ? " So we see the " guilt " and " fear " being " planted into the witnesses minds.

Now- Notice more fear tactics used. In paragraph 16 it states, " For example , when the Israelites murmured and rebelled against Moses, Jehovah took their rebellious actions personally , as directed against him. God has not changed. If we were ever to rebel against those he has put in positions of authority, we would be REBELLING AGAINST HIM ! " Fear, fear, and more fear !

And the clincher notice this quote, " Granted , it takes real effort on our part to develop such an obedient and submissive spirit. Remember, though, that we are WORKING TO REMAIN IN GOD'S LOVE. Is that not a goal worth our every effort ? "

So- I gather from this that the GB is telling these people that to be loved by God you have to obey the WT society leaders and elders. Even though they are imperfect, make mistakes - God ( allegedly ) has appointed them so you HAVE to obey them or fall out of God's love ! But what if the GB and elders tell you to do something that offends your Bible trained conscience ? And due to the GB or elders imperfection - they tell you the WRONG way to act or go ? Translation to Jehovah's Witnesses from the Watchtower - still obey because it's the only way to remain in God's love !

Am I the only one who sees this as EXTREMELY DANGEROUS demands put out by this mind control WT society organization ? There is no end to the control they want over JW's lives ! Scary stuff. As always I look forward to your takes and comments on this article ! Hope you are doing well and Peace out to all, Mr. Flipper

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Once again the Anti-Christ Organization the WBT$,is letting everyone know..Who the Mediator between God and Man is..

In "Anti-Christ Watchtower World"..Jesus is out of a JOB! ...The WBT$ have laid claim to his position,as Mediator!!

............................OUTLAW

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Let them try to obey the governing body up to 100%. Then they will reap the fruits. Untill they do not press themselves to the limit in obeying the governing body they won't understand and question their unscriptural requirements. I tried this way and got to do all what they required and came to the understanding.

• Chalam
    Chalam

One again, the WT elevates itself to the position of Jesus.

John 14:21 (New International Version)

21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

They talk a little about Christ but the truth is they are actually an antichrist, attempting to stand in His place.

1 John 2:22 (New International Version)

22 Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.

2 John 1:7 (New International Version)

7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

1 John 2:18-19 (New International Version)

Warning Against Antichrists
    18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

All the best, Stephen

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Why don't they stop beating about the bush and just come out and say that the gb is to be worshiped? It's the next logical step and I'm afraid most of the rank and file wouldn't bat an eye about it.

Josie

• villabolo
    villabolo

It is this pathological self worship that led to to my first doubts about the JWs two years after I joined. This was back in the 70's when, I suppose, it wasn't as bad as it has gotten now. I got out a few years later and never looked back.

villabolo

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Yes, it is extremely dangerous. I think they've been going in this direction for a very long time but they seem to be more blatant about it.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Why don't they stop beating about the bush and just come out and say that the gb is to be worshiped? It's the next logical step and I'm afraid most of the rank and file wouldn't bat an eye about it.

I agree. Game would be up for many though. Far better to keep up the "jehovah" smokescreen and keep the masses in the dark.

All the best, Stephen
  • flipper
    flipper

Good replies ! Thanks !

OUTLAW- Good point ! Looks like Jesus IS out of a job ! The WT society IS the new mediator - in their eyes. The GB is definitely a legend in it's own mind.

KOSONEN- Good point. I think until a person tries fulfilling the GB's requirements 100% and drives themself crazy trying to obey everything - it's finally at THAT point you realize it's alll a crock of you know what and they'll never be pleased with any effort !

CHALAM- The WT society is definitely a deceptive prganization which puts itself in the place of Jesus, exactly. They for sure keep people in the dark.

MRS. JONES- The governing body won't come right out and say they WANT to be worshipped because THAT would be too honest. They are about " cult mind control" and deception. If they came right out and were honest many JW's would leave. But - maybe not. Lots of witnesses like being led around by the nose and told what to do ! Weird.

VILLABOLO- It is a pathological self worship that the governing body is involved with here, exactly ! They want ALL witneses to look to them as the authoritative channel- not God. Glad you got out when you did- it's gotten much worse.

SCARRED FOR LIFE- I agree. I think it's very dangerous for our witness families and other JW's on the inside. What's the next step ? Drink the kool-aid like Jim Jones group did ? Or take up " arms for Christ " like David Koresh's group did ? Nothing would surprise me anymore with what the WT society is capable of doing in controlling it's members ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Yes, Flipper, that is the next step. They are getting closer and closer to a Jim Jones/David Koresh cult. It really wouldn't surprise me that much if something like that happened.

I know my uncle who is an elder at a congregation in South Carolina seems very anxious and stresses and worried all the time. He never relaxes. And he's gotten to where he doesn't communicate with me either in person or by email without "preaching" to me almost constantly.

Something has really got him wired.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit