Michael Jackson is Dead!

by slimboyfat 216 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I loved his music when I was young. Weird as he was, he lived in a completely different world from me, yet we had the JW mythology in common. I feel sorry for his mum.

• flipper
    flipper

Any man , woman, or children's death is a sad thing. But I wonder if the children he was alleged to have molested are sad he's gone ? Perhaps in a strange way - Karma has come back full circle to him

• Gregor
    Gregor

Strange. The truth is he was a pedophile creep. Fascinating to watch people turn a blind eye when they are impressed with entertainers who are basically scum.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

How do you know Gregor?

• restrangled
    restrangled

I grew up listening to him....same age as me. It was between him and Donny Osmand at the time.

I'll never forget ABC 123, ....He was so young. and so was I..... probably under 10.

How sad he has passed!

Despite all the rumours, which I never believed, ever, and the facial reconstruction, his music was always fun.

There are a lot of greedy people out their that can sue on a dime....wonder who will show up now.

This is a sad day.

r.

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

The morning radio stations here in Melbourne are ALL playing nonstop Michael Jackson songs, even radio stations that would never play his music normally. 90% of talkback callers are not saying pleasant things about him. The jokes have already started to circulate. Remind me to tell you the joke about him coming back as a playstation later, once the grieving has come to an end....

Have to feel for his family & kids though.....

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Some people are blaming it on the boogie.

• avishai
    avishai

I won't be crying any tears for him. Only reason he was never convicted was $$$$

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I won't be crying any tears for him. Only reason he was never convicted was $$$$

Not so sure. Maybe the reason he was accused in the first place was $$$$

• avishai
    avishai

That's what I used to think. Until I met another XJW who used to work security for the Jacksons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit