Crazy JW chaperon Stories

by superman 78 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I went out in service one day and it was just my brother and I and the conductor who went off on his own errands. A sister saw us and told the elders we didn't have a chaperone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evidently she didn't realize he was my brother...but she would not back down and the elders wouldn't either saying that worldly people would be stumbled because they didn't know we were brother and sister.

Blondie

• The Missus
    The Missus
    worldly people would be stumbled because the didn't know we were brother and sister

Blondie that made me chuckle because I have heard JWs use that reasoning before. That is so ridiculous. "worldly people" couldn't care less seeing two people of the opposite sex driving around. I think they would be more stumbled seeing one in the front seat and the other in back 'looking like idiots' as somebody posted before.

It's no wonder that many JW kids were married when they were still teenagers.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I remember the time a sister in her 90s had the FS arr. at her house.

An elder arrived first. She asked would he like a cup of coffee while they waited for the others.

He said he didn't want to bring reproach "the neighbours etc." Afterwards all the neighbours asked why he didn't sit with her (theyd all known each other for fifty years) She was more embarrassed by that.

Turns out that at the same time he was cheating on his wife with a woman in another circuit. The wife divorced him, because she had already said if he did it again she would.

The irony is he was always first with answers about how to be a good husband and father.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HB

• White Dove
    White Dove

One in front and one in back of the car makes them look like Muslims not Christians.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Blondie -

Your experience jogs my memory.

A brother and sister moved into our territory, and the elduhs wanted them to live in separate accommodation, because of what the neighbours might think.

HB

• ninja
    ninja

me and my mrs were chaperoned constantly also.........but I always kept 2 sombreros handy.......when the chaperone went to the bathroom..............we made out like bandits......

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

JW's are the most sex obsessed people i have ever met.

That's all they think about sex sex sex..

And then they project that onto worldly people, claiming the non-JW's are the sex obsessed ones.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

.......when the chaperone went to the bathroom..............we made out like bandits......

Yep...................... now I'm gonna get me a hat!

• undercover
    undercover
    worldly people would be stumbled because they didn't know we were brother and sister.
    A brother and sister moved into our territory, and the elduhs wanted them to live in separate accommodation, because of what the neighbours might think.

Ok...that's just fucked up. That's what's so wrong with this organization. So determined to put on a good face in front of everyone that they micro-manage the everyday affairs of the innocent followers while covering up for pedophiles.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

TUESDAY My hair was sitting on my shoulder. He swept it off so it lay on my back. I didn't know what happened cos, you know,......your hair has no feeling..its dead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit