mrsjones5

44 today

Josie

• Dagney
    Dagney

Too damn old.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Im 21 with 21years experience. Happy Birthday Mrs Jones.

• flipper
    flipper

RESTRANGLED- Wow ! You will be 50 as well ! ? Incredible. Yes- I was told in 1975 at age 16 that I was lucky because I'd raise my children in the paradise and they'd never have to be raised in the " old system". Well- I've got a 24 year old son, and 22 and 20 year old daughters. Last time I checked- paradise ain't come yet !

JOSIE- Been working a lot- didn't notice your birthday was 4 days ago ! Wow ! Happy belated birthday to you !! Hope you had a good one !

DAGNEY- You are young spirited and young in your mind and active ! My wife and I have met you and you have all the vigor and energy of a woman in her 20's !! You are as young as ya feel sis !

IKNOWALL558- 21 you are ? You have lots of experience- but believe me the best is yet to come ! You will gain even more as you get older. And that's a good thing

• Rosey
    Rosey

I just turned 31 on the first of june there.......

Rose x

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I'm 44

Wife is 53

Yiz

• flipper
    flipper

ROSEY- 31- Nice age ! You have lots of life ahead of you ! Wish I was still 31 !

YIZUMAN- So you went for an " older woman" like me ! Smart man. I'm 49 and my wife is 54 ! But she's hotter than any 25 year old ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I will be 68 on the 12th of July.

I see where "DONNY" said:

"I will be 50 (half-century) on April 12."

My oldest son was also 50 on that date. We had a big surprise party in his honor at a local restaurant and several of his boyhood friends, school teachers, bus drivers and the high school coach came out for the event. His children (ages 28, 23 and 16) put together a big collage of pictures from his childhood and did a terrific job decorating the room we were using for this party.

It was so nice to be able to join in the fun without stupid and senseless restrictions set down by uninspired and delusional old men in Brooklyn.

• John Doe
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Today's my birthday!!!

I am 43.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit