How Old are You ?

by flipper 145 Replies latest jw friends

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

I'm 32 as of this past Feb 1st.

As my uncle, a salt of the earth, vietnam vet said....."Phhsssst....32 ? thats it !!??"

I thought I was saying something.

• onefootout
    onefootout

lets see, if Jerusalem was destroyed in 607bce, no zero year, carry the 2....hmmmm that would make me uh 18yrs old.

You see, all kinds of benefits to making up bogus dates to serve your own purposes. Whats good for the goose must be good for the gander eh?

ofo

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Okay Flipper I'll jump in...

I have to give a range....I am somewhere between 43 and 47...still can't get too specific.

As most have already declared, I feel way younger than I am. It's hard to believe I'm over 40, but time flies when you're trapped in a cult.

Life is really starting take on wonderful new meaning since I stopped attending the meetings.

Peace to everyone!

The Oracle

• Heaven
    Heaven

I'm celebrating the 16th anniversary of my 29th birthday!

• wobble
    wobble

I am 59 years old,but have only truly been alive for just over a year, from when I walked out of the nasty little cult of the Watchtower.

• Gram
    Gram

I turned 62 last month! Am now able to collect Social Security.

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

Good ole, 31....

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Good ole, 31....

That's old for a chick.

• flipper
    flipper

My mom turns 82 years old tomorrow ! Wild. My dad will be 84 in July ! I'll be the big 50 on October 15th ! Very strange

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hey Flipper, It does feel strange!....the big 50 this month. I refuse to believe it, although I have a few twinges telling me otherwise.

I wasn't suppose to make it out of highschool, how about you? Now I am looking at my sons, who are the same age as when I had them. The years went so fast!

r

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit