How Old are You ?

by flipper 145 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

I know- You aren't used to seeing me ask a simple question like this. But since we all communicate lots on the board , I felt if you feel comfortable sharing - at least we'd have an idea about what time periods we grew up in and what we share in common !

So- I'll start . I am 49 years old, will be 50 in October , but still feel fairly young ! My wife Mrs. Flipper is 53 and when we married two and a half years ago - we made a pact that we both have to last until 100 since we started our marriage in middle age ! So what about you folks - how old are you ? Or let me re-phrase that - how young are you ? Look forward to your responses ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

I am 57, but feel so much younger.

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

jsut turned 18... :)

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

44...will be 45 in October.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

mimimimi:

I am 57, but feel so much younger.

that's cause you quit letting the Borg run you ragged and you can have fun now.... let the wind fly through your hair on ya bike. lol

flipper:

You aren't used to seeing me ask a simple question like this

WHAT! a one line question topic? It's not flipper...who took over flipper's account? Aliens? ghost of Ted Jaracz? LOL

Me...I am 42...Hey Bethel spies...have you figured out who I am yet you bastards? **insert international hand gesture for disrespect**

Snakes ()

• John Doe
  • troubled mind
    troubled mind

I am 47 my husband is 49 .

It is hard to believe we will be married 30 yrs. this June !

• Priest73
    Priest73

Dude! You otta ask how much we weigh next!

My age? radical symbol1225

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm just old enough to start smelling bad.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Actually, if you count my age in the aggregate, I'm several millenniums old. In a former life, I was a butler for Methuselah. Funny how I never got mentioned. Then, I was also a lover of Mary Wollstonecraft.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit