How Old are You ?

by flipper 145 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

I'm this old.... count the tree rings.... just fiddle around a little and figure it out ! ..... hee hee hee !!

Caiber

• dinah
    dinah

I keep expecting Flipper to ask us what we're wearing.......

(kidding' bro..you know I loves ya)

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

45 as of Jan

• flipper
    flipper

So you all are a bunch of young pups , mostly. Hey- The way ya gotta look at life is when you reach 50- you are half way there ! Stay positive and you'll make 100 ! Now , I can't guarantee that some of us might not be crinkled up old farts by then , however if we stay active , playful, lustful ( for life that is ) , play golf, go hiking, walking, eat right , have plenty of sex, have cats and dogs in our older years/ middle years , we just might beat the odds and make 110 !

They interviewed the last living survivor of the 1906 San Fransisco earthquake awhile back ( he just died recently at age 106 ) and he stated the secret to his longevity was , " wild women and good liquor " . So we can exercise all we want, do the Jack LaLane thing - but when it comes down to it - drinking and getting laid are priorities as well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• watson
  • flipper
    flipper

WATSON- That's hilarious ! Always liked Ernest Borgnine ! Great actor !

DINAH- Well, since you brought it up - what are you wearing ? Now keep it clean. LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• dinah
    dinah

Ummmm, a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. No shoes. I hate shoes.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

My testicles aren't hanging down to my knees quite yet, so I guess you could consider me middle aged

• flipper
    flipper

DINAH- So it must be pretty warm down in Bama right now to not wear shoes ! Wish it was that warm here ! We've got a foot of snow outside here in the Northern Sierra mountains with 2 big time storms bearing down on us the next 2 days ! I'd get frostbite if I went without shoes right now ! LOL! That would make me age that much faster ! Gonna spend Valentine's eve huddling with Mrs. Flipper in front of the woodstove with a fire blazin ! Drinkin' wine and eatin' chef salads and watching movies !

HOMEROVAH- Funny stuff ! Just remind me to check with you when I need an updated weather report to see how your testicles are hanging bro ! If everything's loose I know it will be warm , if they are seized up - we know it may snow or be a cold spell or frigid. I've always found testicles to be great barometers ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. flipper

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I refuse to say my age but somewhere there is a 1 and a 5 in it...hehe

h4o

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit