How Old are You ?

by flipper 145 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I'll be 57 on March 8th....

Coffee think I need one of these...

• redredrose
    redredrose

I'm 53, and feel like I'm starting my life over since leaving the Borg! I feel 18 again, although I wish my body felt the same way!

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. Now listen all you younguns. I am 81+ I will be 82 May 22nd
    my address is 440A St Patrick St E,Fergus,On. Canada, N1M-1M9

So I expect a card from ALL of you ( if I am still here)
    Out law I am NOT allowed dogs so dont send him :)

I know I am not allowed to put my address ....But the Wt wants it badly....So they can
    knock on my door (with a gun???

• flipper
    flipper

CALICO- Is it tomorrow yet ? LOL! I guess it is if you posted 21 hours ago. O.K. So how old are you today ? ( You said to ask . ) Happy Birthday !

COFFEE BLACK- Yeah, I've always found a martini helps me deal with aging each year also ! LOL! Good luck with that ! If you figure some magic formula out - will ya let me know ?

REDREDROSE- Well, I'm glad you feel younger after leaving the Borg !You are always as young as you feel.

MOUTHY- You are almost EXACTLY the same age as my mom ! She will be 82 on June 2nd ! Wow ! I will duly note your address and send you a Birthday card ! You kind of remind me of my mom as well! You have a lot of spunk like her ! We will look forward to your Birthday ! Glad you are with us ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mouthy
    mouthy

Glad you are with us Well thank you very much!!! Makes me feel wanted

• flipper
    flipper

MOUTHY- You don't realize how many people you have helped by your years of wisdom ! You better hang around a LONG time so you can help even more ! Or we young un's will come spank ya ! LOL! P eace out, Mr. Flipper

• mouthy
    mouthy

Or we young un's will come spank ya Oh would I love that ( wink wink

• calico
    calico

47!

• Country_Woman
  • restrangled
    restrangled

I'll be 50 in June and married for 30 years in November...How time does fly! 2 grown sons, 22, and 25. I still think of myself as in my 30's and then....good god, look in the mirror or try what I use to do out in the yard.....reality sinks in quickly.

But I ain't dead yet~

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit