In Germany, the Watchtower logo must be removed from all kingdom halls

by processor 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• processor
    processor

According to German April issue of Our Kingdom Ministry, the Watchtower logo must be removed from all Kingdom Halls:

KB

It sais that the Watchtower logo - a stylised watchtower or a watchtower with a Bible - is used by the Watchtower Society. Thus, it should not be used by congregations or private persons, neither on Kingdom halls, stationary or anything else. People might think it would be an official building or letter of the Watchtower Society though it is not.

The logo must be removed from all kingdom halls, except where that is difficult; in these cases, it must be removed when the building is renovated next time.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It sounds like something legal. Some mumbo jumbo.

It could be that the organization doesn't want the buildings to be considered corporate assets.
    That could be because of a lawsuit or a property issue with the government.

Only WE will ever hear the truth of the matter once you all dig into it.

• sir82
    sir82

Most interesting. I wonder if this is a German thing, a European thing, or a worldwide thing? We'll have to wait to see what April's US KM looks like.

And the process of distancing themselves from the congregations, and potential litigation, continues. Tends to lend credence to the "no more COs" rumors - a likely cause of that, if true, would be to limit liability by severing a direct link between HQ and the congregations.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hmmmmmm! I thought that Jehovah's Witnesses owned the Watch Tower Society. Guess it must be the other way around huh?

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Bah hah hah hah! We need more of this.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

it must be removed then the building is renovated next time.

With the END SO NEAR, why does the Watchtower Society have such an active Kingdom Hall renovations program?

Could it not be to squeeze more $$$ from the "friends"?

~Sue

• processor
    processor

Actually ... am I allowed to own a copy of the Watchtower? It contains the protected Watchtower logo!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

CYA

• Clam
    Clam

Processor this must be something to do with the launch of the Witchtower and Erbrechet. It's more than coincidence.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It's as if the Watchtower Society wants to pretend it has nothing to do with local congregations.

First they get rid of the Book Study and now this? Where does the madness stop?

I truly think the Watchtower leadership have lost their minds. How much of the organization is going to be left intact by the time they are through?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit