In Germany, the Watchtower logo must be removed from all kingdom halls

by processor 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

How very very interesting........

They just now passed out our March KMs!

I particularly find the comments about 'private persons'...... wonder if this will be in the other language KMs!

I see businesses like ministryideaz having to change some inventory..... if it is put into English.

WT logo items are HUGH esp during the Memorial and DC!

• processor
    processor
    Processor this must be something to do with the launch of the Witchtower and Erbrechet. It's more than coincidence.

Actually, the Witchtower copied the exact Watchtower design except the logo. It was omitted from the beginning. Seems that Jehovah gave me prophetic insight to know of the change before it was published.

And Erbrechet! has been launched in December 2007. Though the "new light" takes some hundred years from the Pleiades to Brooklyn (a fact that will be covered in one of the next Witchtower issues), it cannot be the reason.

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, I think worldwide that KHs cannot put 'JEHOVAH'S CHRISTIAN WITNESSES" on their signs................weird

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

you have some very beautiful pics at your site.

purps

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Does this means that my gold Watchtower tie pin will be worth something a hundred years from now?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

There must have been a lawsuit against a local congregation with the WTS as a co-defendant.

The WTS probably tried to say they had no legal ties with the local congregation but the court didn't buy it when photos were produced with the Watchtower logo on the building or other related material for the local congregation.

• sir82
    sir82

The WTS probably tried to say they had no legal ties with the local congregation but the court didn't buy it when photos were produced with the Watchtower logo on the building or other related material for the local congregation.

Good bet!

Any attorneys on here who would know how to research to see if such a case occurred recently?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Thats a litt e far-fetched, imo. There are innumerable ways to prove that a JW congregation is linked to the WTS other than physical signs.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Interesting.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Weird.

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit