In Germany, the Watchtower logo must be removed from all kingdom halls

by processor 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Is the WT logo, a Watchtower, insulting or demeaning, offensive in Germany in some way?

• sacolton
    sacolton

Honestly, I don't recall seeing the Watchtower logo on any of the congregation signs.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Maybe the WT logo is tantamount to the cross for Christendom, lol

• still_in74
    still_in74

well this is the society protecting us for when we are under ban! we wont be so easily identified by Satan. Praise the FDS/GB ! They love us so much, and we love them! We love our leaders! Thanks be to the FDS/GB !

Or maybe the Watchtower has a name change on the horizon??? hmmm????? I wonder what their new name & logo is going to be????? hmm......

• still_in74
    still_in74

Honestly, I don't recall seeing the Watchtower logo on any of the congregation signs.

I have seen them. I remember about 20 years ago a KH built a sign out of brick and put a watchtower in it. A few years later they dismantled it and made a new sign because the WT was a copy righted logo. This was probably 15 years ago or more.....

• +
    +

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Good thinking still_in 74. A name change. In this thread by jeffreywhat, he said:

This is an old thread but where I stated that there will be changes made that are so big old timers wont deal with it.

Book study is gone, we know that now.

Next comes theocratic structure PO, Co etc.

Then comes the change in witnessing ( big one!!)

Then come the change in name, bigger again.

And more........

Told you didnt I!! :-)
  • yknot
    yknot

Frankfurt KH.....

• yknot
    yknot

I wonder how many KHs will be in need of 'remodeling'?

I guess the RBC is the main money maker outside of assemblies and conventions.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ does`nt want to be associated with Jehovah`s Witness`s????!!!!.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit