In Germany, the Watchtower logo must be removed from all kingdom halls

by processor 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zagor
    zagor

They are behaving more and more as a company... now a billion dollar question is, does that means they have no claim on properties where KH are located?

• Gayle
    Gayle

This is interesting. Is the WTS trying to make is look like the Kingdom Halls do not belong to a religion headquartered in Brooklyn NY? Could the Germany government be questioning the ownership? It would be great if the German government would require that the Kingdom Hall belongs to the local people instead, and not a foreign entity.

• minimus
    minimus

My understanding is that this watchtower symbol is NOT exclusive to the Watchtower Society. I think they can make "their" Kingdom Halls abide but I don't think they can truly enforce this on someone else.

• Aaac
    Aaac

This same happens in Finland, too.

• +
    +

Yearbook 1996 p. 110

Calendar 2002 May

Watchtower 11.1 2004 p. 21

Yearbook 2006 p. 158

Yearbook 2004 p. 252

Yearbook 2001 p. 24

p. 251

Yearbook 1988 p. 18

• watson
    watson

I cannot make sense of your post, oh potent one.

• processor
    processor
    I cannot make sense of your post, oh potent one.

It shows using official pictures from WT literature that the Watchtower logo is used on various kingdom halls - which is illegal according to new km.

• reniaa
    reniaa

This looks like an idol issue, I think the gb do keep tabs on what is being said and obviously they feel having a logo be prominent is goign to far down that road, I've certainly seen people accuse them of it with watchtower on this forum, the fact it covers more than just the building makes me more convinced this isn't just a logo issue because it covers to many things.

lol what would you do if they did change the wt name they are quite capable of it? they put no store by these things.

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

I think there's a bug somewhere. The end of page 3 of this thread is not visible to me. Anyone know how to fix it? No point replying to me via this thread as I won't be able to see it.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Yearbook 2004 p. 252 - Obelisk, Satan's "member". Major idolatry there!

Satan's member

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit