Freezing rain!!

by crapola 73 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

ohiocowboy,

I've been yelling all day at work, I wanna go back to dallas......i remember those ice storms.

When I worked at methodist hospital, we used to go up on the careflight tower, and watch all

the wrecks on the highway........sigh..........i still miss dallas!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Crazyblondeb,

We live in Oak Cliff, very close to Methodist! Overall, Dallas is a pretty nice place to live. I can see why you miss it sometimes! You should just move back down, I would love to have you as a friend!

If you ever visit, let me know, and we will get a group of us Warmhearted Dallas Apostates to meet for Dinner, or go to the Zoo, Museum or something. Actually the Tut exhibit is going on right now down here, and can't wait to go. There's always plenty of fun stuff to do here, as I'm sure you remember having lived here.

Crapola, I hope you fare well, and get to enjoy the beauty!

Take care, and stay Warm up there everybody!!!

CJ

• musky
    musky

They just announced that the high will only be 32

I wish we could get that warm. Forecast for tonight here is -4 F

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

hey, do you know hambeak, that used to post, from that area??

I really miss him.......and as for me moving back that way.....don't tempt me!!

• crapola
    crapola

Clear skies at last!!!!!!! YEA!!!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

How did you fare? Only 1/4" of ice here. It snowed a tiny bit too, so there is a dusting of white mixed in. Skies here are now clear too, but COOOOLD! Low 20's right now. Hope everyone is careful if they have to drive today. Everything is slippery!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Just looked outside. Nice blanket of white, but underneath is a sheet of ice. Very pretty, but why couldn't this stuff happen over my two-week Christmas break? Oh, well, another day off-work ... not complaining. :)

• crapola
    crapola

Hay cowboy

It's about the same here. Thankfully the power stayed on. It was so strange yesterday, getting such a mix, freezing rain, snow, sleet . Now bright sunshine. I still can't wait until spring!!!

• crapola
    crapola

I meant, hey cowboy, I'm not wearing my glasses!!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I'm thinking John Doe lost his power again.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit