Freezing rain!!

by crapola 73 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Power just now got turned back on. Trees down all over the place. There's a big one that fell on two vehicles in the parking lot. It's a mess out there. I would take some pictures, but I don't want to get my camera wet.

• crapola
    crapola

So far today we have freezing rain, sleet, snow,more freezing rain. Really am getting tired of it. But have been able to read a scary book entitled"Don't Scream". It has been a really good book so far. What kind of books do some of you out there enjoy on a cold winter day?

• sacolton
    sacolton

I just took a long nap by the fireplace. Wow, this has been a great day!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I have been doing taxes and listening to music online.

We are supposed to get snow tonight on into tomorrow am.

Glad you got your power back on JD

purps

• sacolton
    sacolton

Yup, snow coming ... I can't imagine this stuff going away until after 5 pm Wednesday. The high will only be 35 degrees tomorrow - if even.

• crapola
    crapola

sacoltin, Sounds like you have had a fun day. Maybe another in store for tomorrow?

• sacolton
    sacolton

I hope so. They just announced that the high will only be 32. Nothing is going to melt tomorrow. All the major schools will be closed on Wednesday.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

WOW, just saw pics of around where John Doe is, they got hit hard.

Wonder if he lost his power again.

Stay warm John Doe.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

It nice here in California. (don't like cold weather

• crapola
    crapola

Hey there Barbie Doll, Why not send us some of the nice warm weather? It is so yucky here and it probably won't get any better for a few days.

Oh well, we've actually been pretty lucky this winter, this being the first major ice storm of the season and hopefully the one and only.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit