Freezing rain!!

by crapola 73 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

Hey there Purps,

How are you getting by? Did you ever lose power? It was really nice to see the sun shining today was'nt it?

sacolton,,, guess you'll hace to go back to work tomorrow?

• White Dove
    White Dove

In "Greenland," it snowed about 1 1/2 inches and then rained and froze. It started regular raining later this evening. Driving's okay. Hope it's not slick for tomorrow's commute. Hope all of you who are in the thick of it are staying warm and having fun on your snow days.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hi guys. Ironically, I'm one of the few in Fayetteville with power. There are lines down right behind my building. My internet is down though--I'm sitting at school right now. Classes have been cancelled through Friday. Most businesses are closed. This is the worst ice storm I've seen. I've got some cool pictures and a few videos of driving through this stuff, but it's on my computer at the house. When internet is back up, I'll post them. It's like walking around in a dreamworld up here.

• crapola
    crapola

Hi John Doe , Glad to hear you are ok. We would love to see the pictures when the internet is back up. Please keep us posted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit