crapola

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PEC
    PEC

No freezing rain here, ever.

Philip

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

It just needs to hold off for another 2 hours so I can go home.

• sacolton
    sacolton

I wish they would already announce my workplace will be closed on Tuesday! Dammit! All the schools are closed!

• crapola
    crapola

Do you have any sick days you could use? To me it's just not worth the risk of getting in an accident.Be really careful if you do have to get out.Let us know how it turns out.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

We have it here too!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Woo hoo! They just announced we're closed tomorrow. Yay! Get to sleep in! Fireplace and movies tomorrow!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Have fun!

We have my granddaughter here that is in the 2nd grade, thinking school will be out here tomorrow so she can spend the day with us....but they have not announced it yet...:(

But it is sticking to the power lines and we are getting a pretty good glaze right now.

purps

• John Doe
    John Doe

I got off work at 9 oclock. Took me fifteen damned minutes of freezing my poor fingers off to get enough ice chipped away to see to drive. At least there were very few cars on the road. Kind of fun driving on the ice with no other cars around.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

you guys seem like you will get it pretty bad up your way JohnDoe, glad you made it home ok.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit