Freezing rain!!

by crapola 73 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

Well, we in Southern Okla. are finally getting freezing rain. I hate it. How are things in your neck of the woods?

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Not here yet. They say it's coming though. Not looking forward to it.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

We're up the road just a bit from you in Missouri....just waiting for the sleet to start. We were out of power for 13 days in the ice storm of 2007, I hope you stocked up on supplies! If not, better do it now.

• crapola
    crapola

I have the kerosene heater ready in case the power goes out and plenty of food in the house. Hopefully we'll get lucky and it won't be as bad as predicted. I can't wait for spring!!!

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Boy...and I thought hurricane alley down here was the only place you needed generators! Remember kids...dont use them in your garage or on your patio...they emit carbon monoxide.

Good luck to you guys....stay safe!

• crapola
    crapola

Thanks Dubs!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

looks like we will be getting what you are getting in OK right now. I am up by St. Louis... we have predictions of 2 inches of "stuff" tonight starting just after evening rush...about 6pm. I hope it is enough to cancel school tomorrow. I don't have my homework done yet.

Snakes ()

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

They're predicting 1 inch of ice across northern Arkansas, sure to cause widspread and extended power outages. It's already icing here in southern MO. Stay safe everyone!

• poppers
    poppers

In my neck of the woods it was 15 below zero last night.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Yup. I got to go home early because they closed the offices. Took almost two hours to get home because the roads were getting slick. I hope we're off work tomorrow. Looks like everything is closed tomorrow too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit