Silence of the Obama Cult.....................

by Warlock 91 Replies latest social current

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    On January 20th, Inauguration Day, the Dow had it's worst Inauguration Day decline.
    Pretty much a non-issue for the mainstream media, and members of the Obama Cult.
    Warlock

What did you expect Obama to swear in to office and all the problems that have been occuring for the last eight years to vanish?

• Priest73
    Priest73
    What did you expect Obama to swear in to office and all the problems that have been occuring for the last eight years to vanish?

He's still waiting on his RainbowShitting Unicorn.

• dinah
    dinah

I can't remember everyone being this polarized before. Or maybe I just wasn't paying attention. (Which is a distinct possibility)

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Yeah! Can I has PS3 now?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

We've already began raising a generation of "everybody gets a trophy!"

Oh, I hate that crap! Where did it come from?

• Priest73
    Priest73

I can't remember everyone being this polarized before. Or maybe I just wasn't paying attention. (Which is a distinct possibility)

Dana,

I don't give a rats ass is Obama was Green, Red, Yellow or Purple. I don't ever believe that more government intervention is a good thing. Period. I know it sound harsh, but economic natural selection wouldn't be a bad thing. If you're over the age of 18 able bodied/mind and refuse to work or go to school, you should be cut off. period.

• dinah
    dinah

Burns, I'm buying a PS3 when Resident Evil 5 comes out in March. I've just been waiting on that one game So, when RE5 comes out I'll be outta y'alls hair until I beat it.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Oh, I hate that crap! Where did it come from?

Self-esteem and respect should be earned. IMAO

As a sidenote, I think we should all move to the same Hooverville when the time comes. I bet we'd all get along IRL. Even John Doe.

• dinah
    dinah

I'd share a cardboard box with you, Padre. It'll be a real bitch when it rains though.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    I'd share a cardboard box with you, Padre. It'll be a real bitch when it rains though.

If the box is a rockin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit