Silence of the Obama Cult.....................

by Warlock 91 Replies latest social current

• Priest73
    Priest73
    His stimulus plan for the people will get passed without any Republican support, and it will help the economy. Where will Republicans stand then? Those who stand on the wrong side of history usually pay for it a long time.

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Please give me an example of when greater government involvement fixed anything in the past. And getting rid of the Indians does count. I mean a positive change.

least give President Obama 1 year before you start bitching!

You're missing the point. Either we need to give hope a chance, OR he's man of the year. NOT both.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    His stimulus plan for the people will get passed without any Republican support, and it will help the economy.

Pfft. The government is what hurt the economy to begin with. The economy will help itself. This massive spending will prove to be inflationary and that alone will hurt more than any purported benefit. If the Republicans actually show some principles and oppose the plan I would be surprised--and impressed.

BTS

PS: I also find the correlation between the market drop and the inauguration weak, but it certainly does not amount to a vote of confidence in the new regime.

BTS

• Priest73
    Priest73

I meant to say getting rid of the Indians does NOT count. Feeble attempt a humor.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    What can you expect from zombies?

Comments like that prove my point.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hope you're aware that it was sarcasm

• Priest73
    Priest73

likewise. ;)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol

• dinah
    dinah

So......now we just get four years of the other side bitchin'. Maybe we should try not having a President at all and see how that works out for us ;)

• Priest73
    Priest73

My real concern is that folks are so eager for a change (rightfully so) that it will cloud our judgment.

We've already began raising a generation of "everybody gets a trophy!"

When most of us were growing up you had to earn it.

Government is starting to do the same thing. "Everybody Wins!" Here's more free money! Only Government™ can fix YOUR mistakes!!! I know that I'm over simplifying it. That the feeling I get.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    So......now we just get four years of the other side bitchin'. Maybe we should try not having a President at all and see how that works out for us ;)

OK OK OK. This is NOT bitching. And certainly not "the other side bitchin.'"

The "Other side" was obviously tired to the the staus quo as well... Notice who received the majority vote?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit