Silence of the Obama Cult.....................

by Warlock 91 Replies latest social current

• dinah
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    He's still waiting on his RainbowShitting Unicorn.

Gotta love these.

The rider on the white horse (with a horn) is a nice touch.

• Priest73
    Priest73

those are horrible. even by my standards.

• dinah
    dinah

I just think those who are expecting Camelot or some sort of Utopia will be disappointed. He's only a man with no magical powers, but alot of charisma.

Now, I want my damn trophy.

• Warlock
    Warlock

If this had been a McCain/Palin administration, this decline would have been magnified in the media, and attributed to the incoming administration.

You and I both know it.

Warlock

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Aren't you guys being overly judgmental on a guy that has only been in office for a couple of days,

the whole administrative staff have just entered their new positions.

Its obvious to some Obama is a angel sent from heaven to save America and perhaps the world

perhaps this hype has been heighten by the governorship of the last administration and the insecurity surrounding

the economic recession.

Obama so far has come out as being an honest pragmatist, that has his intentions in the right place,

the States are in a really bad condition brought on partially because of dumb dumb Bush and his administration,

if people think there is going to be an enormous abrupt change over night they are in for a big disappointment.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    My real concern is that folks are so eager for a change (rightfully so) that it will cloud our judgment.

And? Election is over, none of y'alls judgment means anything for another two years.

If this had been a McCain/Palin administration, this decline would have been magnified in the media, and attributed to the incoming administration.

Quite possibly. By the outlying fringe wackos on the left similar to the outlying fringe wackos on the right that are attributing it to this administration.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Beks,

That's rediculous. Bush could NOT do anything right, and Obama CAN'T DO ANYTHING wrong.

I have never seen a bigger group of sore winners in my life.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Padre, you are trying to say that this little bitchfest actually means something. That the clouded judgement of either side is going to have an effect on anything at this moment. It won't. We can bitch, we can crow, makes no diff.

If someone wants to point out an honest error on the part of the new Admin, do it. I am sure many Obama supporters such as myself would agree if it is an actual error. But the stuff that the "sore winners" are addressing, is hyperbolic nonesense. Throw out something real! Like maybe manipulated intel to move us into a war? Inability to put a full sentence together? Highest number of vacation days of any president, ever?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Seriously folks do you think the intellectual giants of McCain and Palin would have been better placed in

office at this point in time..... really people wake up and smell the coffee !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit