Silence of the Obama Cult.....................

by Warlock 91 Replies latest social current

• Warlock
    Warlock

On January 20th, Inauguration Day, the Dow had it's worst Inauguration Day decline.

Pretty much a non-issue for the mainstream media, and members of the Obama Cult.

Warlock

• Berean
    Berean

And???????? The speculation in the European banking system was running high. Are you saying this was created by Obama's inauguration? REALLY? WOW! The reality is that the troubles of RBS, the Bank of England and the Bank of America had more to do with the drop than Obama being inaugurated. There is a cult here alright ... what's the name of yours?

• Priest73
    Priest73

I don't buy the correlation Obama/Stock Market decline. However the leftwingers would have railed against the right wingers if they were on the other side of the fence.

Keep in mind, you're not allowed say anything negetive about Obama with being labeled a 'hater' or racist.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Wow I didn't know President Obama had a cult I just thought he was the President of the United States of America, wow learn something new every day!

nj

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Wow I didn't know President Obama had a cult President of the United States of America, wow learn something new every day!
    nj

As was former president Bush, and very few paid him the respect due that office.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I always called him President George Bush or President Bush in conversation, even when he was saying something stupid, which was most of the time.

And I never called him a cult leader nor his supporters cult members, even if they were stupid enough to vote him into office twice. He was still President of the United States of America.

nj

• Priest73
    Priest73

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} p {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

That was really was not directed at you nj! I personally believe that Bush was a sub-par leader (to say the least.) However he was the president. He made decision that we (most of us that is) either did not agree with nor understand.

That said, I think it's healthy to criticize our government and leaders. It's just ashamed that the vocal minority rail against anyone who challenges the current administration.

These are the same folks that are talking out of both sides of their mouth. He has yet to accomplish anything monumental (only a week in office,) yet he's Time Magazine's Person of the year?!?!?!? WTF?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I do understand what you are saying Priest, but some will criticize for no reason at all. Just because their guy didn't win or because they don't like him for whatever reason. I think that if he was able to make everything right for America (which we know no one can do) those same folks would have something negative to say.

I agree he's only been in office 6 days and already he's the worst President ever, he's not making any changes, the economy is still bad, the dow is down, give me a freaking break already. It took former President Bush 8 years to fuck it all up least give President Obama 1 year before you start bitching!

nj

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I find this effort by right wingers to criticize Obama under the guise of "the left did it to Bush, so now it's our turn" to be very childish. On Sept. 12 2001 the entire country was behind Pres. Bush. He squandered the trust we gave him, and earned the criticism he got. Pres. Obama has been in office less than a week, and is already being overwhelmed with right wing partisan sewage. Leading Republicans are openly stating they hope he fails. The majority of the country hopes he succeeds, and he will. His stimulus plan for the people will get passed without any Republican support, and it will help the economy. Where will Republicans stand then? Those who stand on the wrong side of history usually pay for it a long time.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What can you expect from zombies?

I'm amazed that some folks want it both ways.

And big whoop on the stock market. How many points were lost during Bush's time in office? Too many. Hell, Bush gave a speech on the economy last October and the market fell 107 points. During Clinton's time in office the market gain in value over 226% and I've found numbers saying that the market loss 19% percent of it's value under Bush but those number are dated for October 2008 and I'm sure the percentage lost is much greater now.

So, what's your point?

Obama ain't God

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit