Epic Discussion ( Confrontation ) with JW Cart People about WT Child Abuse

by flipper 91 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.....................................................................................................Is That My Name?.....I Forget..

.........Hi Tony!...........................Are We Home Yet?..........................I Think I Have To Pee..

• Garrett
    Garrett
    *High 5* You da boss! That was awesome!
  • happy@last
    happy@last

Superb experience, thank you for sharing it. It reminded me of the 2 minute drill, have you seen it before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OeLt_884iA

• Splash
    Splash

Proof that JW's are not the only ones who do a preaching work.

Although Matthew 4:23 says "Then he went throughout the whole of Galʹi·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the Kingdom"

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Whilst I enjoyed reading the experience and no doubt flipper enjoyed it too when dubs experience this it only reinforces the point to them that Satan controls the world and the media and attacks them using any point...

The 3 dubs will have it reinforced that apostates and the media are out to get the organisation thus cementing their misguided faith even further towards the WT...

That is why debates or discussions with still-in dubs like flipper had usually has the reverse effect of what we want to achieve...

• Heaven
    Heaven

I think a key question to ask any 'Sister' is this:

If you were molested by an elder or other male member of your congregation would you continue being a Jehovah's Witness and go to the same hall that your abuser goes to?

Edited to Add:

Awesome job, Mr. Flipper.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

That is why debates or discussions with still-in dubs like flipper had usually has the reverse effect of what we want to achieve...

Not necessarily so, there are a few JWS who have a small segment of their thinking capacity to question and evaluate a subject matter. Of course the WTS's own indoctrination controls much of what a person thinks but there are always some who have a little of their brains open for questioning.

What Flipper did was have an open dialog on facts and to lure out an response.

It wasn't so much about a theological debate but one of irresponsibility and dangerous policies that the WTS has toward those of its members who have this sociological behavioral problem.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Why are Witnesses like him talking to alleged apostates in the door-door ministry and via his cart?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Responses like those of the cart-slaves show just how empty their world is. The denial is horrific. The GB sure know how to control the R&F. Goebbels would be proud. Watched the 2 min drill, it was over 11 minutes. It was about 11 minutes too long.
  • pronomono
    pronomono
    Excellent job, Flipper. May talkative sister will share some of the things she learned with the other sisters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit