Epic Discussion ( Confrontation ) with JW Cart People about WT Child Abuse

by flipper 91 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I haven't read the comments on this thread but WELL DONE THAT DOLPHIN!!

Bro vitriolic is obviously one of those respected bullies in the congregation. He thinks he's all that by the sounds of it. He gets off on laying down the law, bullying and powertripping. He'd be ostrisized in any decent organisation.

Well done though. Keep the flag flying.

death by 1000 cuts to the watchtower(tm).

....and now the British BBC news about Loughborough!! I hope the dominoes are now falling country to country!

• flipper
    flipper

I saw this thread had been bumped up so thought I'd respond. Thanks for your comments.

PEPPERHEART- Throwing their books into the trash works as well. It is hard to approach them sometimes, but I had seen them there at the park so many times- I just had to take the opportunity to talk to them.

PUNK of NICE- Thanks Punk- That older elder was a real tool. He was definitely trying to dominate the JW ladies standing there. I called him on it- but it just hardened his stance even more. I can't believe he actually used the word " shit " to me- a householder - when he said while throwing away my news releases, " this is where THIS shit belongs in the garbage. " His exact words. Nice " witness " for Jehovah , eh ? LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit