Epic Discussion ( Confrontation ) with JW Cart People about WT Child Abuse

by flipper 91 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Excellent job! They are used to going to people's homes, interrupting them and attempting to force their putrid religion on them, now they have to sit and take it when you turn the tables.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

What DING said!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Flipper, next time you do this, when it gets to the point they accuse you or the news release of being "apostate," ask them, "What does that mean?"

When they tell you, then you can say, "But this can't be 'apostate.' The journalists, attorneys and judges involved were never JWs!"

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Their heads will never come out of their asses.

Ever.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Nice!

They can't just make an excuse to get away when they're at your door.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

When they tell you, then you can say, "But this can't be 'apostate.' The journalists, attorneys and judges involved were never JWs!"

Those were my same thoughts.

Another thing is if the actions by those elders were guiltless, why did the courts who aren't apostates make such a huge monetary fine onto the WTS. ????

Nice job on opening these brainwashed drones eyes a little.

The point also is that modern society deems pedophilia as serious crime and its noted that these people tend to re-offend even after their release from jail.

If Johnathan Kendricks was caught and and charged again for pedophilia he would be doing more than 10 years in jail. So you can see pedophilia is not just another sexual misconducting sin like fornication or adultery.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I agree wholeheartedly with outlaw

"Those WBT$ Literature carts may not be as good an Idea as the WBT$ thinks..

JW`s aren`t just at a door anymore..Now they`re out in public,with an audience.."

Its one thing to piss people off in the morning and get the door slammed in your face, but inviting criticism to walk up to you is going to expose witnesses to more TTATT than surfing the internet

• Magnum
    Magnum

I like the way you handled the situation. I think they need to be confronted at times. They need to be brought down from their self-appointed positions of superiority. They need to be shown their ignorance. They need to be shown that they can't defend themselves. They resorted to their same old tactic - the logical fallacy of argumentum ad hominem. Any time somebody brings up some article or document against them, they cry "apostate". They attack the opponent rather than hearing his argument and addressing it.

I like the fact that you didn't back down. Too many people let them have the upper hand in discussions.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Good work!

An established fact is a FACT,

The courts have proven this, so HOW can witnesses still dismiss these accounts!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Mr. Flipper:

I believe, from reading past reports, that Candace was never baptized. If that is so, she was never officially a JW, i.e., not a former Witness.

?

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit