Ladies, please explain your behavior

by Elsewhere 80 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

ELSEWHERE- I think your female friend's " other guy " came home or into town so she couldn't go out with you ! She might be juggling time being with another guy , as well as you friend. Been there , had this done to me. When there are NO reasons for her not showing up, believe me there is probably a good reason - it's called " the other guy ". Keep your eyes open . If this proves true - move on to someone who respects you more and treats you better

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well whatever her reasons for accepting the invitation I hope that she feels ashamed of herself for her behavior.

You didn't deserve that and have every right to make sure she never yanks your chain again.

Her loss

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Move on. She's a rude bitch.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Time to move on. She's bad news. She will likely always be a pain to you. This type don't change much if at all.

Sooo...

1- Launching Pad Time.

(Of course she seems to have beat to to it, but lets just skip over that little detail)...

2- And Launch Her!

There, all better.

Vinny

• yknot
    yknot

Well that sucked!

I agree you should blow her off...

I am sure the price of her ticket was far less then the cost of getting involved with her..... count your blessings!

Tomorrow you will probably meet some cutie getting coffee, or while out jogging......lots of fish in the sea.

Instead of a full blown dates ($$$), next time agree to meet the newly intended over drinks, you can determine quite a bit in 5 minutes! If it is a loss swallow your drink down fast and scram.

Looking forward to the next installment of Elsewhere's Adventures in Datesville!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ElseWhere..Your getting played..She`s probably got a man and could`nt get away..Or..She`s just a nutcase...........Either way..Move on...................

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

That is just beyond rude. May I apologize for all womankind. But you know people do this type of thing all the time. We have invited couples over to dinner, who then come so late dinner is ruined or just don't show up at all. I hope you find a wonderful girl who can't wait until 730.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I'd say mature women who have nothing to hide, well their behavior is normal and not that complicated. They are mature and don't "yank people's chains". There may very well be something wrong with this one.

Isaac

• Priest73
    Priest73

sorry dude. that sucks.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Ooh... dang. Wash your hands of that. Too bad so sad.

At least you had the good sense to go see the show alone and not miss it altogether... good on ya for that!

OH!!! And by the way... Mister Flipper's right on... some "other" male showed up this weekend that she didn't expect... she was definitely busy with something and someone else. Screw that... but not... I mean uhm... right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit