Ladies, please explain your behavior

by Elsewhere 80 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Oooh! I'd be pissed if someone did that to me!! Nothing ladylike about that behavior. Nothing but disregard.

A friend of mine claims that texting is for cheaters. He might be right on this one. My thought was that she was with a guy, too.

Incredibly rude.

-Aude.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    See what i mean? Its the chick test. Checkin to see how much shit you'll put up with. Show the worst. If he put up with that... husband material.

Well, it bit me in the ass

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

"IP, bull."

How you knew my nickname?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

"Well, it bit me in the ass"

Ya sorry I think you a goodun but IP got some well founded trust issues.

• beksbks
    beksbks

*cough* *splutter!*

yes dear, whatever you say.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

"*cough* *splutter!*"

oh my did you leave yourself open. Ima be good though.

sorry. love ya beks.

• beksbks
  • Priest73
    Priest73

wiminnis is an odd amimal... there should be a book!

• Newborn
    Newborn

Elsewhere

Sorry to hear that, can't explain, I would NEVER do that, she's a coward.

You're worth so much better and she's not worthy of you.

Remember there's someone else out there for you. (easy to say I know - I'm on the dating streak myself).

Hugs
    Newborn

• abbagail
    abbagail

Not MY behavior, lol.

My very first thought was exactly as Flipper wrote... probably some other guy who she really already had the hots for and who she maybe had been out with before, called her at the LAST MINUTE (meaning he's a rude jerk but she obviously didn't care), so she tototally switched gears on you at the Last Minute.

Also by her not calling the next day, nor answering your call(s), adds to the above "assumption." If she didn't make the show for a "really good" reason (ie, not another man), then I would think she would have called you ASAP first thing the next day to explain. And since she didn't, she's probably in bed with the other guy all night/next day.

How old is this chick anyway? Sounds like some young chicken with no guts to be truthful.

And ditto what AudeSapere wrote re: the texting... easier to lie that way, don't have to "face" the person via live voice phonecall. Been there, done that (not me, but "him.")

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit