Ladies, please explain your behavior

by Elsewhere 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

So far no flowers.

I haven't heard peep out of her sense.

Amazing how a woman will demand flowers from a man who screws up... but takes offence at the idea of a man demanding flowers when she screws up.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Amazing how a woman will demand flowers from a man who screws up... but takes offence at the idea of a man demanding flowers when she screws up.

I had a woman send me flowers once. She sent them to my workplace, which was a machine shop. It must have been a funny sight. They were delivered by a biker who handed them to me. I put them on the headstock of my lathe, and my workmates razzed me for an entire week.

W

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol @ Finally.... That is awsome!

• lola28
    lola28

Why even give her a second chance, surely you’re not that desperate for a date are you? Honestly Elsewhere why would you waste another second on someone who thinks so little of you and your time that she didn’t even bother to show up? Does she think that she is so important or so wonderful that she can stand someone up and they’ll wait for her and forgive her rude behavior? I think she’s establishing a pattern here, don’t you?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

The fact that she didn't keep her word yet again...no flowers, forget it and move forward. If she can't keep her word, she isn't worth much. Did she ever explain exactly what happened or even attempt to give you a reasonable explaination? I'm thinking probably not, sounds like a player so far.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Boy! This reminds me of many times in my past... futile attempts at getting a gal to go out with me (it must be me, eh?).

One gal... gave me her phone number, so I could phone her. I would - and would talk to her... then I started asking her out. She had all manner of excuses... "I need to wash my hair." etc. Well, I allowed for a few mis-attempts... but then when I heard later through the grapevine that she was going out anyway - with some other fella, I realized she wasn't interested in me.

My solution to this was to take her phone number - still written on a piece of paper - to her - and hand it back to her telling her, "Here. I won't be needing this anymore." She looked at me with a 'What are you talking about?' look.

Another gal... we 'met' through one of those internet dating services... and decided to meet in person at a local restaurant for lunch. Well, I only knew her by her internet nicname... and she refused to tell me her real name... even her first name. I kinda got alarm bells in my head on that one, so I said 'bye', and we went our ways after lunch. She, was a very pleasant gal... just a bit paranoid, I suppose.

I didn't hear from her for a while... then out of the blue - she sends me an e-mail. (My theory is that she looked around a bit... and decided that I was about the best that she could find... and so decided to try again - with me.) Anyway... we - again - have lunch together (I thought it went well)... and yet again... she refuses to tell me her real name. (She already knew mine - so it wasn't like we were playing 'I'll tell you my name, if you tell me yours'.)

I really just wanted to know her first name... which she wouldn't divulge to me... I guess I looked like a maniac or stalker... I dunno. No worries... I never contacted her again. Hopefully, she has found someone that is willing to address her by her online nicname.

Anyway Elsewhere - my thoughts on this gal that you are interested in... RUN!!! She is playing you. But - I think that you already know that.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Clam
    Clam

Elsewhere go straight to the ***dedicate a song to your ex*** thread.

Personally I would suggest "You Don't Bring me Flowers" by Neil Diamond and Barbara Streisand.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2cG7_jheC8A

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah she's trouble but you could be MARRIED to her like me....Billy Joel Concert....my wife.....I'm not going....I'm going....I WANTED STEVIE WONDER TICKETS.....take your friend instead...sell them....I'm going....lets get divorced..lets make love.....lets not talk to each other EVER AGAIN unless I'm yelling at you.....talk to me!

Yes I MARRIED the rude girl.....lucky me!

• jgnat
    jgnat

She's a ditz. There's male versions, too. I bet she will be late for her own funeral. If you do ever end up in her same orbit, I'm sure she'd be a blast. Since she can't keep commitments and blows all her plans, any fun the two of you have will be random and unplanned.

I'd tell her straight out not to bother making promises any more if she can't keep them.

• Twitch
    Twitch

What JGnat said,.....

She's either a flake or player; either way, not worth the effort. You want more of this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit