Ladies, please explain your behavior

by Elsewhere 80 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity

My first thought was that she's rude. My second thought was that she's a flake. Next time you talk to her, ask what happened. Maybe there was an emergency or maybe she had a better offer. If she doesn't want to explain, tell her outright that her "behavior" could be perceived as rude.

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, it might just mean that she is the type of person that is late to everything. I had a "friend" like that. At least she called. I would tell my "late" friends to show up an hour earlier than necessary if their friendship mattered to me.

• musky
    musky

You know whats worse?

When they do go out with you and start scamming money from you. Lying to get cash and all the while laughing behind your back. You give them your best and they crap all over you.

• frozen one
    frozen one

Sounds to me like you were the "Plan B" guy. Just thank your lucky stars that the Plan A guy came through. He'll soon regret it. Rip up her number, don't take her calls, and get out there and find some more.

I noticed you said that you spent a lot of time chatting with her on the phone. When dating, keep in mind that in a woman's incredible arsenal, the phone is her aircraft carrier. Five to 10 minutes max per call. A phone is for making dates not telling life stories.

• blondie
    blondie

Boy, you guys have known some bad women....sound like some guys I've heard of, a human situation, not gender based.

• frozen one
    frozen one

Boy, you guys have known some bad women....sound like some guys I've heard of, a human situation, not gender based.

We are just innocent lambs surrounded by snapping wolves...

• ballistic
    ballistic

Either she really likes you but something cropped up (like she crapped her pants) in which case she will be really appologetic...

Or she thinks she is god's gift and you're going to run round after her for weeks on end in which case... don't bother.

All the time you're left wondering why this shit is so confusing, I would move on because in actual fact it's real simple and she either fancies you or she doesn't.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

She has multiple personality disorder? Else, how long have you known her? Is it possible she has a former boyfriend who is interfering or perhaps she has another suitor who is competing for her attention? You deserve a face to face explanation so you can see her face and body language. Otherwise, maybe you could do a lot better than this gal.

• sandy
    sandy

LOL at Frozen one.

Elsewhere, I hope you enjoyed the show despite your unfortunate experience.

This girl sounds like a flake. How old is she? This is very immature behavior and I would move on if I were you.

• Farkel
    Farkel

People usually are on their best behavior early in a relationship. If that is her best behavior, don't wait around for her worst behavior.

Bless her, and send her on her way. Let some other poor slob get stuck with her.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit