Extreme Home Makeover Fresno--JWs don't help their own

by LDH 81 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

So worldly people do it for them.

http://www.fresnobee.com/1040/story/1117887.html

OK, I watch the show once in a while.

It's all the news here because they've chosen to rehab a home for a woman who lives here.

Blah blah blah.

Then I just read the article right now, and you won't believe it. The woman, Mary Riojas, a mother of 4, who was born with no legs, one complete arm, and a right arm that ends at the elbow with stunted fingers, was chosen.

So I'm reading the article.

Did they just say a JW family is going to be helped by a bunch of perveted homosexual murdering sex loving worldly people?????

I'm putting in a call to JR Brown right this second.

• Spectre
    Spectre

What a great opportunity to witness to those construction workers!

Jehoober works in mysterious ways.

• Scully
    Scully

Wouldn't it be fun to find video footage of all those volunteer JWs doing a QuickBuild™ of a nearby Kingdom Hall, and send it to Ty Pennington... just to see what he'd have to say about it?

• John Doe
    John Doe

The woman, Mary Riojas, a mother of 4, who was born with no legs, one complete arm, and a right arm that ends at the elbow with stunted fingers, was chosen.

That's not putting a good visual in my head. . .

• Scully
    Scully

That's not putting a good visual in my head. . .

Apparently it did for someone....

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ciro alucino needs to hear about this. Not that it would have any affect on the pleiadean wt lizard inhabiting his body.

S

• LDH
    LDH

I'm inviting JR Brown to fly out for the reveal.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

The company I work for usually donates all the windows for Extreme Makeover. I'm not sure about this project...usually they announce it close to the air time.

http://pressroom.pella.com/news_releases/broadcast/272/

Coffee

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The tv show is not showing any prejudice in their selections, that's great.
    The JW's encourage the members to take advantage of the world so they don't have to lose their members for a weekend of selling magazines just to help out one of their own. So they will only brag about how wonderful Jehovah is for providing for this fine "sister."

If the RBC made her home wheelchair friendly, they never would have provided the stuff that the show gives her. I hope she remembers that it's Satan's entertainment system of things that provided for her, not WTS or it's God.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Wow there are some pretty mean spirted comments on this thread. So what if she is a JW, the show obviously selected her as the person in the most need.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit