A truly creepy 2007 public talk by Ciro Aulicino - You Will Be With Me in Paradise

by Tatiana 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• d
    d

This talked is used as an element of control.

• baltar447
    baltar447

This talk is, IMO, the SOLE reason they started telling the rnak and file NOT to distribute talks.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The Tribulation is almost upon us. It is not a time, friend, to think that because the society published a change in generation that Jehovah God, the great Theocrat, took his clock and moved it back, because some ants printed a Watchtower down there. Oh please, friends! We should not have been dealing with generation in the first place. It's none of our business. Did you ever see the apostles talk about generation? Didn't they have opportunity there? Not once did they mention generation, did they? Then we have no business doing it. Therefore, brothers, let us show our appreciation to our heavenly father Jehovah today.

Love this, love this, love this! I wish every single JW knew that this was said by one of the heavys at Bethel..of course they would still find a way to justify it and keep on serving their masters, the GB.

• erbie
    erbie

OMG! That's probably the worst case of verbal diarrhoea I've ever known.

I'll bet his breath stinks from here all the way up to the heavens!

Hell!!!

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

I find it quite sick that anyone professing to love Jehovah and Jesus could seem to chuckle at the deaths of homosexuals and others.

He says we should feel an inner satisfaction over such things. The bible says that Jehovah delights in the deaths of no one... ( Ezekiel 18:23, 32) so why does this JW seem to think its comical?

Quite sickening!

• fedup
    fedup

Does someone have the audio of this talk, I would love to hear it. Many witnesses are denying it was ever said.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Here:

http://www.archive.org/details/YouWillBeWithMeInParadise

Another important Circo Aulicino talk, three weeks after 9/11, on what 9/11 might mean wrt Bible prophecy:

http://www.archive.org/details/WhatTheNearFutureHolds

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

I find it quite sick that anyone professing to love Jehovah and Jesus could seem to chuckle at the deaths of homosexuals and others.

He says we should feel an inner satisfaction over such things. The bible says that Jehovah delights in the deaths of no one... ( Ezekiel 18:23, 32) so why does this JW seem to think its comical?

Very good point Timmy. I use that scripture often, but never thought to apply it that way.

Your loving Sister SOG

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

This sounds like something from the Neuremburg Rally. Was he surrounded by Black watchtowers on a red flag?

I can see where the whole hate speech about 'mentally diseased apostates' and 'apostates' should be slaughtered comes from.

Honestly, this talk sounds really creepy and weird.

What would the general public think if they heard it?!?!

• fedup
    fedup

Thanks for the links Leolala, much appreciated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit