Scientists worry Yellowstone could blow due to many recent earthquakes!

by Witness 007 98 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• rebel8
    rebel8

This is all the fault of you evil apostates. Repent now! j/k

Well thanks for the warning. I'm going to store up some water and food, check into what else I need to do to be prepared for an emergency such as volcanic dust hovering over the continent.

Here is what's recommended for people living nearby:
    http://www.tetonwyo.org/em/nav/201723.asp

I guess in NY I just need 72 hours worth of gas, heating fuel, food, water, and medicine, in case there are infrastructure breakdowns.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

if this blows - forget totally global warming - this will be global cooling in a major way

• compound complex
    compound complex

Will my Internet service be interrupted?

Perhaps we should commence meeting in small groups in order to keep the work going ...

I'm not being facetious (not totally, anyway).

Thanks, 007!

Will Durant said:

Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without notice.

• shamus100
    shamus100

These doom-sayers are liars! The U.S. will end in 2009!

LIARS!

• Gregor
    Gregor

they ae expecting a big one like Mt St helens.

Actually Yellowstone is feared to have the potential of making Mt St Helens look like a firecracker.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Doesn't look like anyone is very worried yet.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/yellowstone_quakes

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm not worried.

If Yellowstone "blows", as in an eruption of a Super Volcano, it would effectively end human civilization on earth.

Everyone not in the blast zone would say: "Hey, what's that strange vibration?" and then a fraction of a second later they would be vaporized. [POOF]

People on the opposite of the planet would see fire and ash rain down on them, burn everything to the ground, and then they would have to survive through several decades of severe winter and near total darkness.

Happy days are here! :)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Elsewhere" you lucky bastards America get to die instantly while in Australia we live a "Road Warrior" {Mad Max} dog eat dog life! I wish I had an M-16!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I talked to my JW friend about this. And she says "Oh it's Satan because he only has a little time left."

For an hour I tried to explain HAARP to her and how man is screwing with the ionosphere and showed her diagrams that when the beams reflect back down to earth it causes heat.

Finally she conceded that it could be evil men influenced by Satan.

My question to all of you is this.....if it turned out to be one hell of a disaster ....would she then decide it is Jehovah instead of satan?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Australias only active Volcano is "Big ben" on Herd Island it's un-inhabited....dormant for 75,000 years it just began erupting in 1992 and 2003...it's far from the West Australian coast.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit