Scientists worry Yellowstone could blow due to many recent earthquakes!

by Witness 007 98 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I know a little hottie at UNF working on glow in the dark beer!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    Foxnews reports 250 earthquakes hit the Yellowstone park area in recent days. This area has been called a "Super Volcano" and very "high risk." One eruption 2 million years ago was a VEI 8 which caused global cooling and devastation.

Just like many other commercial news companies they have over sensationalized Information to help them stimulate and draw viewers.

That area in Yellowstone gets a 1000 earthquakes in any given year, it is true that there has been a bump in those quakes in the last month or so but the government seismologists

have not put an alert or danger warning as of yet of this abnormality.

Earthquakes are a great fear gather and they make for a great attention grabbing news cast, don't they !

Witness 007 should know how fear is exploited and how it can be capitalized on by the multi level marketing the JWS use in their products.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

here's an odd tidbit:

Most of Milliken was without water service for about 10 hours Sunday.

In all, about 6,000 residents lost water Sunday morning. Authorities said they didn’t know what caused the outage and could not locate a water line break in Milliken, though Mike Woodruff, Milliken public works director, said the town had lost 750,000 to 1 million gallons of water with no idea of where it went.

This area is south of Cheyenne, WYoming.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20081229/NEWS/812289975/1001&title=Milliken%20tries%20to%20track%20down%20source%20of%20water%20outage

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    ...town had lost 750,000 to 1 million gallons of water with no idea of where it went.

God took it.

• Elsewhere
  • cameo-d
    cameo-d

6.1 Earthquake happening now in Indonesia.

If you go to the link below and look along the right edge, you will notice many of the volcanoes are errupting there as well. It appears to me that most of the Ring of Fire is active.

Are there any news reports on television relaying this?

Thanks.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/?area=&lang=eng

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Are you all watching this?

There is a rash of earthquakes from Ubekistan to Portugal, including Spain and Greece.Like a dozen or more right now. Also a 5.6 in the Solomon Isl. This map is off the charts!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I hope you people aren't buying into the sales pitch that you heard from the JWS that there are more earthquakes happening in are time than any other time in history bullshit.

Earthquakes occur continually around the globe every day, this is normal adjustment of the earths crust.

Sometimes these quakes will occur together in a similar time frame and then next month there can be very few.

Maybe you should sell the information back to the stupid and ignorant JWS, they will eat it up in no time.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Homer,

It's not just the earthquakes. They seem to be setting off a rash of volcano activity.

we're going to need about 50 virgins.

I vote you can be in charge of the round-up!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    They seem to be setting off a rash of volcano activity

As they should Cameo,

the Yellowstone area of the US is one one of the most seismically watched and analised areas so if they presume an eruption is eminent they will let the population know.

If an news agency can mechanically work a bit of information to their benefit they will do so, some are worse than others.

And who wants 50 virgins I'd rather have 50 well experienced woman to play with

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit