Scientists worry Yellowstone could blow due to many recent earthquakes!

by Witness 007 98 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Fact 1: Yellowstone is a huge caldera near 45 miles in diameter.

Fact 2: Yellowstone will blow again one of these days

Fact 3: The chances that it will blow today are about as good as it blowing any other day in human past or future history.

Fact 4: When it does blow there aint shit you gonna do about it.

Eat drink be merry.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Damnit IP!! I waded through three pages of this stuff so I could post my "Eat Drink and Be Merry" post, only to find you had usurped me!

• Satanus
    Satanus

It;s good to erupt regularly. It keeps the pressure down and prevents blowups.

S

• beksbks
    beksbks

Satanus you dawg!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

oh so thats when you apply that scripture!

• compound complex
    compound complex

And what if the supervolcano blew? Kind of like if a giant rock hit the Earth. A planet killer. An extinction-level event. Let me quote the words of President Tom Beck (Morgan Freeman) in the comet-hitting-earth film Deep Impact:

Within a week, the skies will be dark with dust from the impact and they will stay dark for years. All plant life will be dead within weeks. Animal life within a few months. So that's it. Good luck to us all.

Such a scenario would be very bad for equity values and the outlook for the labor market.

www.usnews.com (Yellowstone Earthquakes ... Supervolcano Caldera)

• compound complex
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Arf.

S

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we may die

• horrible life
    horrible life

Gregor, in Oregon:

The upper atmosphere in the northern hemisphere blows from west to east. Since we are fairly close to the west Yellowstone we could assume the plume would have to go most of the way around the world before we were affected. Of course this would only take a couple days at most.

So, most of the 144,000 have come from the U.S. Bethel and Gov. Body is in New York. US it seems is Jehovah's favorite. So... Why didn't he locate his printing presses in Oregon with Gregor?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit