Scientists worry Yellowstone could blow due to many recent earthquakes!

by Witness 007 98 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• booby
    booby

the listing of updates goes from right to left. updates right up till today

• free2beme
    free2beme

From what I read, they did not see the recent earthquakes as what you said. Just another sign, that the area is very active. If it did blow, it would basically bring about a mini-iceage.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

All this talk about earthquakes is making me nervous so I'm going to do this

alt

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they Do... Not... Know about it! -- Men In Black

That was no earthquake. The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Everyone happy? Carry on.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    the listing of updates goes from right to left. updates right up till today

Yes, you must be taking about the webicorder displays.

I was referring to news updates i.e. something published for the public.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they Do... Not... Know about it! -- Men In Black

That was no earthquake. The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Everyone happy? Carry on.

yep, that did it for me..........thanks, Chris! LOL!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Still very little info forthcoming.

Ominous Increase in Water Flow from Frozen Yellowstone Lake, 6th Day of Tremors Below Lake

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-171321

The current situation at the Yellowstone Super Volcano is playing out along almost the same general plot line as the 2005 made for TV action thriller movie Supervolcano about an eruption at Yellowstone. The problem is this is real. In the movie the USGS and Federal Government could not come to grips with the shear level or potential of the disaster. (Katrina x10,000) In the end they buried their collective heads in the sand until it was too late to make any constructive preparations.

To read more of this commentary......http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-171321

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

It is also interesting to note that the University of Utah and USGS started taking the web reports from many of many of the seismographs in Yellowstone off-line yesterday afternoon so the general public can no longer view them.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-172706

• 5go
    5go
    Ever since Obama got elected fox news has been trumpeting the end of the world! I just want to here Sean Hannities take on how this is Obama's fault!

Well they have no good conservative news to report. So it is the end of the world to the Fox News, or at least the end of Fox News.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Jan 2rd - "U.S News" reports that the rumbling continues with 3.2 to 3.5 quakes.....I find it disturbing that many agencies have taken yellowstone information off-line! Would the government tell as about a huge irruption? I think not, since the panic would be worse then the disaster!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit