Gov of Ill. arrested for corruption, another close buddy of you know who

by Gregor 254 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I wonder how Obama would sound speaking through the little cutout in the glass parition?

We never got to hear Bill Clinton speak through one of those yet have we?

Hill

• snowbird
    snowbird

Now, now, Hill.

You know you love the man and his voice - silky baritone and all.

Sylvia

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Chawsun - for christ's sake. It's the Rush Limbaugh's and Beck's who call Obama a messiah not his followers. Frankly who wouldn't look good compared to what we just had _or_ are you just happy with that way things have gone? Or did you like how McCain went from McCain to McSame?

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

When Joe Biden said this president would be tested...perhaps he was referring to the terrorists who ALREADY RESIDE in this country...within our OWN government.

• leavingwt
  • hillbilly
    hillbilly

point taken... Emanual is not involved in this seat selling fiasco... but he was the rep from the Northside district and has a "tough guy" enforcer reputation in ward and Ill state politics.

give it a year... this aint gonna be pretty.

(put one of mine in the hospital I'll put one of yours in the mourge is not a theatrical metaphor in Chicago)

Hill

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

This thing keeps snowballing. They really want to take Blago down without a trial, the stuff he would say would sink half the state, probably including Obama. Emmanuel is getting some heat, it looks like he had contact, and it is just impossible to see how Obama did not hear of it, being that it was such a big thing. What did they know and when? Just like Watergate. And canning a Chief of Staff before even taking the oath of office does not lend much confidence in either the competence or the honesty of the new President. But he can't can he? As we all know, Emmanuel means "God is with us".

alt

Just speculating here, but Blago maybe is trying to hold out in office until the inauguration so that Obama can pardon him in exchange for a resignation and keeping his mouth shut.

I see he might resign, he is still a danger to them however.

BTS

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

LOL @ "What did they know and when?"

You mean in between November 5 and when Blago called Obama a motherfucker for not dealing with him?

One more time, from Patric Fitzgerald's statement: In a conversation with Harris on November 11, the charges state, Blagojevich said he knew that the President-elect wanted Senate Candidate 1 for the open seat but “they’re not willing to give me anything except appreciation. (Expletive) them.”

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"Of course, there is no messianic mindset by Obama zombies. Very funny. Will the house parties have a little shrine with candles around His picture?"

The fact that you're still laughing at Obama's grass roots organization after it just won him 69 million votes is quite funny in itself. It's called government BY the people. Are all 69 million of us zombies? That's not rhetorical and I'm sure you'll have a reasoned well thought out reply, as always - lol.

• Warlock
    Warlock

OH SYLVIA..............................I'M BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just observing the squirming....................for now.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit