Gov of Ill. arrested for corruption, another close buddy of you know who

by Gregor 254 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

Yes. The proof of the pudding....etc. I wish the new administration well, but it is too soon to say. I'm one of those "works" over "faith" guys. So far he's doing good, he's backed off most of his big change promises. By the way, Bush is going to save the UAW, I think it is a big mistake. But some here have said that he is a union buster. Obviously they don't keep up with the news, but I bet you could tell me everything Bill Mahr said last night.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Is Bill Mahr still on??? I used to watch Politically Incorrect like 15 years ago!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Warlock
    OH SYLVIA..............................I'M BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just observing the squirming....................for now.

I see, my reluctant brother, I see. I predicted you would come a-callin.'

Well, don't just stand there! Pull up a chair and have a sip of Obam-Aid; it's grape flavored and has a thin film of ice floating on top. It's delicious! Pretty soon you'll be drinking it by the pitcherful.

Tee hee hee.

Seriously though, I dont't get all the I-told-you-so's and the rubbing-together-of-the-hands-in anticipatory-glee that are being exhibited by some.

I reiterate my question, what is Obama doing - or what has he done - that other pols haven't?

Sylvia

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    OH SYLVIA..............................I'M BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now lets be nice Warlock........

Politics is a battle that never ends and it will be your turn to eat crow eventually.

Here is a crazy idea..maybe Bush will pardon Blago at the end of his term to help Obama on his way in. I would not be surprised. Bush is the kind of guy willing to take the heat if he thinks it is best for the country, and everyone already hates him anyway.

BTS

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I reiterate my question, what is Obama doing - or what has he done - that other pols haven't?

Exactly!

So where is the change?

Warlock

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

So Gregor, your answer is yes, that every one of the 69 million people who voted for Obama are zombies? LOL - why am I not surprised that you'd assume the rest of the country is as shallow as you? No diving!

And I've never felt the need for cable, so that's a no on the Bill Maher thing.

• Gregor
    Gregor

You think being a zombie is a bad thing?... 69 million?... that's great! ....How can he not be a fantastic president?... Done deal.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Exactly!

So where is the change?

Warlock

Now, Warlock, you're being deliberately obtuse.

You know I'm referring to the microscopic scrutiny to which Obama is being subjected.

Sheesh!

Sylvia

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

These grapes are apparently very, very sour, indeed, all claims to the contrary notwithstanding.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I am starting to understand. Anything less than lockstep is considered sour grapes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit