Gov of Ill. arrested for corruption, another close buddy of you know who

by Gregor 254 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

We have a winner!!! Surely there is a JWD award out there for number of times one can use the terms "zombie" and "lockstep" in one thread!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Quit squabbling, you two!

Today is the day the Electoral College, as provided by the 12th Amendment, does its job of sending Obama to the White House.

Can we have a moment of silence in observance of this remarkable event?

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• Gregor
    Gregor

another non-sequiter from the champ...

Now.............................silence.................................................................................................................................................................................................

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh, but it does follow, Gregor.

Isn't this topic really about Barrack Hussein Obama?

Sylvia

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I know this thread is long but who exactly is his close buddy?

• Gregor
    Gregor

shhhhhhhush!!....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I know this thread is long but who exactly is his close buddy?

You know, New Jersey, the close buddy that Blago called a mo' fo'.........Obama.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Oh, silly me. How could I forget that the definition of a "close buddy" includes anyone you have ever met, ever in life!

nj

• snowbird
  • Warlock
    Warlock

Now, Warlock, you're being deliberately obtuse.

You know I'm referring to the microscopic scrutiny to which Obama is being subjected.

Sheesh!

Sylvia

And you should know, that the "corrupt" Bush Administration is just being replaced with a "corrupt" Obama Administration.

So all the braying of "unfair! unfair!" is just that........braying.

It was fair to take shots at Bush, but now, it's NOT fair to take shots at Obama?

Personally, I'll just keep doing what I do, no matter who is in office.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit