Well, Well, seems the global economy is falling apart more & more

by unbaptized 126 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Oh please. The human life may very well come to an end but if it does, we will be responsible not god.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Oh please. The human life may very well come to an end but if it does, we will be responsible not god.

Are you responding to me? BTS

• 5go
    5go
    If the economy is crashing, then why is my boss asking me to work 6 days a week right now?

Yeah, why am I working 50-60-70 hours a week.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The percentage chance that were going into the Great Tribulation and God is preparing to start kicking mankind's heinny is

.000000000000000000000001 %

And if he does bring on Armageddon , I don't care cause I've already put on my special underwear of righteousness

• watson
    watson
    If the economy is crashing, then why is my boss asking me to work 6 days a week right now?
    Yeah, why am I working 50-60-70 hours a week.

Because he can't afford to hire the extra people he needs.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

It's the rise of the rest of the world. We have lifted 1/4 of the world's population OUT OF poverty in this last decade. THAT is REALLY GREAT.

Yes, there is a downturn. No, I don't think it's the Big A.

Yes, we are on a major revolution in both transportation and energy. Not to mention healthcare/genetics that is going to blow this century away with wonderful scientific inventions.

The news stories get more viewers if they report the bad, not the good. Keep that in mind.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Skeeter, you're a girl, right? Where are you? I'm thinking of having a party, and you're on my guest list.

• shamus100
    shamus100
    I'm not trying to scare anyone but the proof is in the pudding.

Is that how you explain our behavior? That we're scared?

How can you not feel like a total buffoon posting these threads time and time again, when clearly it's just you that believes this - and this Ba character?

Look at the forum - these are ex-jw's. I don't post gay threads here, and leave that shit at home. Maybe you should A) Look at the posting guidelines, and B) Find another forum where you can talk about the end of the world (with no point, mind you; just your 'feeling')

You are not scaring one soul.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Mmmmmmmmmm Shamus.........sexy.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Some people are acting like they do not see whats going on in the world today. This crisis is far worse than they are reporting.

There are dozens of countries that are Hell holes and have been such for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. This crisis you speak of is relative. If you were living in one of the aforementioned countries, you'd have been born into a perpetual crisis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit