Well, Well, seems the global economy is falling apart more & more

by unbaptized 126 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So enjoy your holidays, dont let this crisis take away the future possiblilities...this could bring us together more than we ever could think.

This topic is such a downer, so doom and gloom that if I wasn't in my right mind I'd get a gun and blow my brains out. Thanks Chicken Little for being a ray of sunshine, though I do find your name on this topic to be slightly ironic.

Josie

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Unbaptized is a JW troll who posts these stupid irrelevant thread topics then leaves without continuing in a discussion

wait a week or so and he'll go the same thing

If you see another thread from this poster just ignore it and this goof will fade away......HTA

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

"WORLD FAMINE - 1975!"

A book published in about 1968. The Witchtower Babble and Trash Soc loved to quote that one at a$$emblies when talking about the end of 6 000 years of human history.

We all know what didn't happen.

HB

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

Homorovah, I resent that last comment. You do not have to belong to a cult to believe in the prophecies of the bible. Some people are acting like they do not see whats going on in the world today. This crisis is far worse than they are reporting. I'm not trying to scare anyone but the proof is in the pudding. There is a big change coming and people need to start opening their eyes to the truth and reality. Mankind's greed is the cause of the tribulation not God. And I don't understand why Homorovah is so angry. Do you need a hug?

• 5go
    5go
    PPS- Food Riots, Tax Rebellions By 2012...Trend forecaster, renowned for being accurate in the past, says
    Though I agree to an exent with that prediction it ends with the US, not the world. The world as a whole is starting to improve on many issues.
  • Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The fact is this unbaptized , the economic down turn has nothing to do with a 2000 yr. old prophecy written on ancient manuscripts found in a cave.

just as much as an economic up swing would be, open up your mind, open up your eyes , and now take a big jump into reality its fine in here, you'll like it.

There doesn't that feel better now....... take care

As a suggestion I'd recommend reading some history, once that is done you'll come to realize that the GT has been going on now for thousands of years.

Wisdom comes from education it does not come from religion or from people that claim they are spiritually connected, as is the case with the JWS.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Personally I see 2009 as being a year of adjustment and correction within the global economy, with the following years slowly returning to growth.

This economic bubble was bound to burst sooner or latter and there numerous economic circumstance that could be pointed out as a cumulative causes.

One of course being the ridiculously high price of gas thats been going on now for the last 2 years and of course the irresponsible misuse of lending institutions

within the states .

So before anyone claims that because of this slow down is a sign of the times , grab a brain will you !

But don't worry folks gas is returning to a normal pricing structure , there is going to be a new President installed in the White House which will stir up optimism and confidence.

All of the ingredients of a return to economic growth is now being set up and put into place, so don't jump out the window yet !

• Satanus
    Satanus

Doomsayers look merely at a downward blip in whatever trend, and then extrapolate downward to oblivion. They are blind to the continuous upwelling of creativity.

S

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

If the economy is crashing, then why is my boss asking me to work 6 days a week right now?

Dave

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    They are blind to the continuous upwelling of creativity.

Indeed. Look at the long term trend of the human race. Upward and outward.

Ad astra.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit