Well, Well, seems the global economy is falling apart more & more

by unbaptized 126 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    Having said that, look up the usage of the word "waters" and "wormwood" as used throughout the Bible. Also keep in mind that the "star" is illuminated, burning like a lamp.

wormwood=satan

waters=seas=people

woe to the earth and its inhabitants for satan has been thrown down to the earth.

star=illuminated=Illuminati elite (satan's army)

And someone wanted scriptural proof of great trib being on top of us? Well, you would have to understand the symbolism.

This is the Great Earthquake and it is shaking the whole world.

The stars that fall from the sky...are not literal meteorites. These are satans army.

Revelation is not a book of prophecy. It was written as a battle plan.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yes your absolutely right Woza religionists are geniuses of indentured exploitation from fear, thats how many as we know cultivate power and as regards to

the JWS money

One thing thats observational about religionists like BA they start to get evasive and fumble over themselves when you ask them a pinpoint question about their beliefs .

I'm still waiting for that special scripture that relates to the global economy in are modern era , maybe he's reading from a different bible than what we have.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Good point Woza, and it brings the exact reason why BA and his colleagues are on the band wagon to take this opportunity to bring support for their weak and uninstantiated

beliefs which are nonsensical and tritely opportunistic.

"The mocker seeks wisdom and finds none, but knowledge comes easily to the discerning." - Proverbs 14:6

" 'Look, you scoffers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe, even if someone told you.' " - Acts 13:41

It may be very well that this supposed economic crisis has developed from apathetic foresight based off greed and mismanagement.

BA your great on catching my typos and I thank you for your corrections but you still haven't quoted a specific scripture from the bible to bring credence

or viability to your suggestion that the bible has accurate truth relating to the time that we're living .

Its a question of viability of what the bible says , not of what I say or what you say .

Wisdom shouts in the street,

She lifts her voice in the square;

21 At the head of the noisy streets she cries out;

At the entrance of the gates in the city she utters her sayings:

22 "How long, O naive ones, will you love being simple-minded?

And scoffers delight themselves in scoffing

And fools hate knowledge?

23 "Turn to my reproof,

Behold, I will pour out my spirit on you;

I will make my words known to you.

24 "Because I called and you refused,

I stretched out my hand and no one paid attention;

25 And you neglected all my counsel

And did not want my reproof;

26 I will also laugh at your calamity;

I will mock when your dread comes,

27 When your dread comes like a storm

And your calamity comes like a whirlwind,

When distress and anguish come upon you.

28 "Then they will call on me, but I will not answer;

They will seek me diligently but they will not find me,

29 Because they hated knowledge

And did not choose the fear of the LORD.

30 "They would not accept my counsel,

They spurned all my reproof.

31 "So they shall eat of the fruit of their own way

And be satiated with their own devices.

32 "For the waywardness of the naive will kill them,

And the complacency of fools will destroy them.

33 "But he who listens to me shall live securely

And will be at ease from the dread of evil."

- Proverbs 1 :20-33

Evil men think not on judgment: but they that seek after the Lord, take notice of all things. - Proverbs 28:5

If through a scientific examination of the bible and the words that were written within can proof positive that yes it does speak the truth , dam tell me what church you attend

and be there front row with a bible in my hand......seriously !

To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers." Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them. - John 10:3-6

BA- "because where two or three have come together in my name, I am there among them.”- Matthew 18:20

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I'm still waiting for that special scripture that relates to the global economy in are modern era , maybe he's reading from a different bible than what we have.

I think the sixth seal mentions the Great Earthquake. This is where we are right now. The whole world is shaking from this economic crisis. Where do you think the idea of coin and monetary systems originated? weights and measures?

• sacolton
    sacolton

So, the Great Earthquake is happening right now? How long does it last?

• shamus100
    shamus100
    "The mocker seeks wisdom and finds none, but knowledge comes easily to the discerning." - Proverbs 14:6

" 'Look, you scoffers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe, even if someone told you.' " - Acts 13:41

You're no prophet. And quoting from prophets makes you no prophet either.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    So, your point is

First of all, I made clear that "my" point is immaterial. God's point, His glory, not mine:

""Do not interpretations belong to God?"- Gen 40:8

"but there is a God in the heavens, a revealer of secrets" -Daniel 2:28

"However, when that one arrives, the spirit of the truth, he will guide YOU into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own impulse, but what things he hears he will speak, and he will declare to YOU the things coming." - John 16:13

that those who have the "mark of the beast" are those who happen to be enjoying the fruits of their labor?

Pray more, study more, develop greater faith. Not the point. Read the Scriptures again, and keep in mind:

"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, in their eagerness to get rich, have wandered away from the faith and caused themselves a lot of pain." - 1 Timothy 6:10

"And because they thought it was worthless to acknowledge God, God allowed their own immoral minds to control them. So they do these indecent things." - Romans 1:28

I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things. But he said to me, "Do not do that. I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book. Worship God." - Revelation 22:8-9

I can never hope to be as rich as Solomon and don't desire great wealth. I don't work to be rich, but to maintain a living that is satisfactory and supports the needs of my household. Is that wrong?

Nope.

If the 666 is having money, well ... the whole world is going to hell.

Again, not the point.

BA

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The book of Revelation is a book of thoughts and expressions from the people that lived in their own specific ancient culture.

Wars were a common occurrence and as just as there were as many cultures being developed at the time there were an equally amount of gods and idols that were being worshiped.

Once a thorough and broad based examination of these ancient cultures as occurred its with no surprise of what was written and placed in the book of Revelation

makes an appearance. To try and make a decisive accurate connection with any proceeding cultures , be it 100 yrs. or 2000 yrs. latter is at the outermost

intellectually dishonest .

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    So, the Great Earthquake is happening right now?

Looking to be spoonfed? Research, and find the answer to this question: Where did the fractional reserve banking system originate?

How long does it last?

You should be able to answer that question if you really do read your Bible. BA- Therefore, leaving behind the elementary teachings about Christ, let us continue to be carried along to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works, faith toward God, instruction about baptisms, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. And this we will do, if God permits. - Hebrews 6:1-3

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

You can quote as many scriptures out of the bible as you like BA and dance with your bible in your hand, I'm still waiting for a answer to

the question " what specific scripture ? "

I'm actually trying to help you if can believe in that .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit