Well, Well, seems the global economy is falling apart more & more

by unbaptized 126 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    If you would actually do some research, you would undestand that what is occurring in the Global economy is unprecedented.

At this point, it doesn't look worse than the 30's. Of course, it could get worse. We just don't know.

BTS

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Any Christian, understanding what is occuring, will make an immediate connection between these events and Biblical prophecy. Just because JWs are false prophets does not make the Bible's prophecies inaccurate, no mater how much you and others may wish them to be.

Amen.

Sylvia

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    Any Christian, understanding what is occurring, will make an immediate connection between these events and Biblical prophecy.

Ok BA, here's your time in the the lime light, what insightful information can you give us ignorant people on the connection that you just displayed and please be specific

on your prophetic analysis.

And too would you please state your credentials in History such as , Ba. Ma. or PhD. just so that we can endure some confidence in your statements.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Ok BA, here's your time in the the lime light

, what insightful information can you give us ignorant people on the connection that you just displayed and please be specific on your prophetic analysis.

He answered them, "You have been given knowledge about the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but it hasn't been given to them, 12because to anyone who has something, more will be given, and he will have more than enough. But from the one who doesn't have anything, even what he has will be taken away from him. That's why I speak to them in parables, because ‘they look but don't see, and they listen but don't hear or understand.’ "With them the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says: ‘You will listen and listen but never understand. You will look and look but never comprehend, for this people's heart has become dull, and their ears are hard of hearing. They have shut their eyes so that they might not see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.’"How blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear! I tell you with certainty, many prophets and righteous people longed to see the things you see but did not see them, and to hear the things you hear but did not hear them." - Matthew 13:11-16

If the shoe fits, wear it. I'm not looking for "time in the limelight", all glory belongs to God.

And too would you please state your credentials in History such as , Ba. Ma. or PhD. just that we endure some confidence in your statements.

"After they found out that Peter and John had no education or special training, they were surprised to see how boldly they spoke. They realized that these men had been with Jesus." - Acts 4:13

BA- Though I am degreed, that doesn't matter. This is the internet, statements stand or fall on their own merit.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    After they found out that Peter and John had no education or special training, they were surprised to see how boldly they spoke.

You can speak boldly with ignorance from ignorance or you can speak intelligently from factual evidence from conclusion.

So BA, you say you do not have any degree in history of any sort and I would assume then that you've never thoroughly studied history....umm interesting

You haven't answered the question put before you as I asked though , your getting invasive on the topic, therefore I'll ask

again, what specific scripture in the bible states that a global economic down turn would occur to signal the GT simple question ?

This is a test to see if your righteous or not and if you not your righteous and truthful we can then conclude that your a deceiver of your own design.

• shamus100
    shamus100
    Shamus, the Great Tribulation is NOT the second coming. The second coming or "Armageddon" does not happen until the end of the Great Tribulation.

And we have been given signs to know when the Great Tribulation is to occur. All of those signs have happened and everything is in place. The Great Trib is upon us and will worsen as time goes by. We do not know how long it will last, but we know it will end with Armageddon.

Yeah,

I don't really care how it happens in the book of the bible - A) It's not going to happen, B) the bible is nonsense anyways, truth be known. It's just your drug of choice - a better one than the illegal variety, too.

• sacolton
    sacolton

BA: What is your take on the "Mark of the Beast" (666)?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    All of those signs have happened

Lets have a truthful analysis of that statement, these signs, could some one elaborate on what are those identifiable signs are ?

Spirit Boy where are you ( BA )

• sacolton
    sacolton

Careful, Homerovah ... he'll unleash a pack of she-bears to rip you apart if you make fun of him.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    So BA, you say you do not have any degree in history of any sort and I would assume then that you've never thoroughly studied history....umm interesting

I did not say I didn't have a degree, I said I do. Regardless of what my degree is in, I know more about history than you will ever know.

You haven't answered the question put before you as I asked though , your getting invasive (sic) on the topic,-

(you really are a glutton for punishment, embarrassing youself regularly, Homey, the word you were meaning was "evasive", although I am not)

therefore I'll ask again, what specific scripture in the bible states that a global economic down turn would occur to signal the GT simple question ?

Before I can have a discussion with a student regarding Calculus, there are prerequisites. One who regularly shows a disdain for Scriptural knowledge is comparable to one who has a disdain for higher math. If you have not developed your faith, then the Holy Spirit will not reveal the deeper things to you.

Revelation is a prophetic, figurative book. One must understand the deeper meanings, and how these are derived from meanings elsewhere in the Bible. One must understand what "the Beast" is, what "Babylon the Great" is before one can understand how the global economic crisis relates directly to the downfall of Babylon the Great.

Your thinking is stunted by the things you were taught regarding Scripture by a false prophet, the JWs. Until you wrap your head around that, based upon your comments on JWD, I feel that you don't WANT to get "it", you wish to have your ears tickled. But, if you "Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened for you. Because everyone who keeps asking will receive, and the person who keeps searching will find, and the person who keeps knocking will have the door opened." - Luke 7:7-8

So, do some research on what is going on in the world markets, why, and what is happening now, and what is being projected to occur. Then let's see what you have to say.

BA- "I gave you milk to drink, not solid food, because you weren't ready for it. And you're still not ready!"- 1 Corinthians 3:2

PS- For starters:

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data

http://www.financialsense.com/editorials/petrov/2008/1102.html

http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/2008/11/worse-than-great-depression.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/Finance08/idUSTRE4AB7HT20081112

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/53094/U.S.-House-Price-Decline-Could-Be-Worse-than-Great-Depression?tickers=^gspc,fre,fnm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27801694/

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27687154/

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28035238/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit