Your Opinion: Why Do Some JWs Come Here & Defend The Witnesses?

by minimus 75 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Exactly Cal. Jesus sat and ate with sinners and tax collectors. Would a JW? JWs will knock at their door as part of their service to the WT...and call this the greatest love possible. However, once the sinner or tax collector says 'not interested', the JW is off to the next door. There is no ture love..it is a conditional love...promulgated by a counterfeit Chrisitan cult.

• minimus
    minimus

If JWs do have the truth, why are they generally wrong in chronology?

Why do they not even get Bible prophecy right? It always is in a state of flux.

If WE are so wrong, so apostate, so bad, why do Witnesses still come here? They are clearly disobedient to the "Slave"! .....NOW THAT ONE REALLY HITS THEM HARD!

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C
    Why do they not even get Bible prophecy right? It always is in a state of flux.

Ah, but you see minimus; Jehovah’s chariot is continuously on the move; and we all were people who obviously could not keep up with Jehovah’s progressive flashes of light.

On second thought, those flashes of light may be headlights as Jehovah’s chariot weaves all over the road and into oncoming traffic.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If JWs do have the truth, why are they generally wrong in chronology? minimus -I have even had COs/ex COs say to me that "we" are to obsessed with chronology chronology will be the WTS Achilles heel

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I get the impression from the hostile comments here that the Watchtower ripped some of you off big time. But thats not an excuse to turn your hostility toward individual JWs like Reniaa.

When you deal with a clerk of an airline or at the post office or the bank or
    some other place like that, you have to start out nice and point out that there
    is this problem and you need their help. After awhile, they make it clear that
    they are not going to use their brain or click the right button or bypass
    procedure for an obvious screwup of the company.

I think many have been that way in Reniaa's case, and the case of many others.
    We have been nice and pointed things out.
    When the clerk stands firm, you have nothing to lose but to raise your temper
    and shout a bit to make your point. It's not that you want to raise your voice,
    but nothing else gets to them. They will only engage their brain or click the
    button just to make the situation go away.

With some faithful JW's, we do need to be patient. We know. We've been there.
    But when they stand on one or two issues and excuse the rest, when they insist
    that only JW's do this or that, we see nothing to lose anymore by raising our
    tempers and shouting (in writing) at them. We hope it gets their attention.

Sorry if it doesn't work. But how would being nice at that point work. That would
    let the faithful JW think, "Well, they saw my point."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Reniaa.."The thing that keeps me a JW".....Your words..On this thread........................LOL!!.........................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit