Your Opinion: Why Do Some JWs Come Here & Defend The Witnesses?

by minimus 75 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn
    I don't think a single one of the ex-Jws I've met on JWD has retained there relationship and love of Jehovah its lost with leaving the faith.

Well, Reniaa, "Jehovah" is the scriptural name for the Trinity. I love Jehovah very much. I haven't lost my faith. I've only found it since leaving the Tower.

Reniaa, I've concluded that, since you spend a lot of time here, you must not have any close JWs with whom you can share your feelings and beliefs and you must be terribly lonely. I'm so sorry for you, little girl. I only hope you're able to find some peace, some true love, and some happiness in your life. "Peace out."

StAnn

• caliber
    caliber

The Bible if I still remember correctly says.." Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and tomorrow "

Regardless of how you feel about Christ I think most would still agree that this does not apply to people

we flux and change over time.. can have second thoughts, doubts etc ! Judgment is one thing most

people hated about the KH.....so I think it unwise to do it here by generalizing.. we are all complex

creatures are we not ?

Caliber

• wings
    wings

Jeremy...

I think it all depends on the kind of JW who comes on here. Those who have some misgivings but who are not prepared to leave the organization should be treated with understanding. However, those who are here to engage in soap box speeches and finger wagging deserve to be treated accordingly.

I agree. Open forum. All are welcome. The problem is that some not only cross the line but remain there. As XJW's we know the tripe. You lose some measure of respect when you play both sides of any argument. I contend that you cannot truly believe and still maintain that it is acceptable before Jehovah to be here for HOURS and HOURS a day.

So, an active poster on this site, who claims to be a believing JW has some issues.....has to. Retard, maybe. Addicted to contentious agruments....possibly....entertainment for the XJW masses and just can't give it up.

No matter....it give us something to discuss.

wings

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    methinks some just like to be contrary.

you're wrong... haha see what i did there

• sf
    sf

minimus,

I just tricked out my oatmeal cookie recipe....added crunchy pbutter, chocochips and shortening WITH butter.

Killer!

Here, open up your big mouth....

Yummy, isn't it??

Sincerely,

sKally

• I quit!
    I quit!

I think a lot of the fear if they stop shouting that it is the truth they will stop believing it themselves.

• caliber
    caliber

Like a horse with blinders on you can move smoothly and safely ahead untouched by the doubts

and fears that are to the left or to the the right .... all feels safe and secure in it's preassigned place !

Cal

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I don't think a single one of the ex-Jws I've met on JWD has retained there relationship and love of Jehovah its lost with leaving the faith.

The Wt told you that. So it must be true. Many JWs after leaving the faith have not only retained their love for Jehovah but have enhanced it in ow serving Jehovah thru Jesus...as opposed to thru an org taking his place.

• caliber
    caliber

Rather than "losing love for God ".. is it not rather EXPANDING love to Christ Jesus and for ALL

brothers here upon the earth ? Exclusive or all inclusive.. which will you choose ?

Cal

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Meaning I don't know why they come and I don't care to engage them to know why.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit