WHY don't Americans realize GUNS are destroying their country?

by Witness 007 334 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

Westies are heroic!! They get it from their homeland!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

After observing your amazing posts for over a year Burn, it's a bit difficult to continue to be so.......... amazed.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    After observing your amazing posts for over a year Burn, it's a bit difficult to continue to be so.......... amazed.

Ah well. My online persona can get familiar after a while. "Amazing" only lasts so long before wearing off. A personal meeting with me "in the flesh" would restore the proper sense of awe.

BTS

• beksbks
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Ummm, is that amazement?

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

Something like that

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

In Bowling for Cloumbine a guy got killed because he put the gun on his Dog for a photo and the gun went off and killed him..... I constantly see dumb asses shooting themselves like on youtube "police officer demo shoots himself in foot!" The officer is talking about gun saftey at a school when he shoots his toe off....LOL!

It's like the Homer Simpson episode where he gets a gun and uses it to turn off the light switch!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Also someone metioned suicide?.....here there are hundreds of failed suicide attempts in our E.R's every WEEK....mostly pills or cuts to the wrist... With a gun avalible most of these failed attempts succeed. Most people end up regreting their spur of the moment attempt, and go home with stiches or a sore stomach.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

a motivated suicide will get er done...gun or not back to your premise...guns are not destroying the USA J

• beksbks
    beksbks
    back to your premise...guns are not destroying the USA

I have to agree with Hill on this one. Guns are not destroying the USA, Republicans are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit