WHY don't Americans realize GUNS are destroying their country?

by Witness 007 334 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go

I would say don't worry so much about Obama and anti-gun nuts taking your guns. After nearly decade of Republican ruler-ship most won't be able to afford the bullets much less the gun. Hopefully that will change soon but if not oh well. Then those that can't afford a gun will steeply out number those that can and bye, bye guns.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Rip that off from Chris Rock?

• zions watchman
    zions watchman

My friend its not GUNS its assholes like President Bush who start wars, giving the oil companys the green light to charge what every they like for gas, polices to let people buy houses they can't afford...

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

http://georgiacarry.org

I'm a member and volunteer at gun shows, signing up new members and giving out info on Georgia law. The BATF had a table set up across from ours at the last show and were sending people over to us all weekend long.

A gun is nothing but a tool. It can be used to perfect a skill, marksmanship. It can be used to provide food. It can also be used to save your life. Self defense is a human right, it is not a privelege granted by government. Why is it ok for rabid hoplophobes like Rosie O'Donnell to have armed security while she protests my right to carry a gun for my own protection?

Concealed and open carry of firearms is legal here in Georgia. I open carry all the time. And yes, I mean even in Wal Mart! 99% of the time, no one even notices the huge .45 on my hip. My XD has never jumped out of its holster and gone on shooting sprees. It is very well behaved. Better behaved, in fact, than many humans. It doesn't drink and drive, talk loudly on its cell phone, or park in handicapped spaces. Ok, I'm exaggerating a little here. My XD doesn't even have a cell phone. The 1% of the time it is noticed, all I get from everyone (including cops) is a positive response, mostly from women.

Armed law abiding citizens aren't the problem. We're the solution. But to the hoplophobes, a woman lying raped and beaten to death in an alley somewhere is morally superior to the healthy one explaining to a cop why there's a dead UT (urban terrorist) at her feet and a smoking gun in her hand.

MOLON LABE!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Bendrr,

Well put. Thanks for being a sheepdog. It's folks like you that make me feel safer in public.

-LWT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit