WHY don't Americans realize GUNS are destroying their country?

by Witness 007 334 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Some have claimed "well why don't you ban cars and Draino they kill people!" This is silly! What is the purpose of a car =Transport...Draino= Clean Drains....Guns =To kill, the most perfect weapon since the cross-bow.....{sometimes target practice} Anti-feeze will kill you but thats not what it's for.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Do you ever think there is a reason to kill someone? Your answer to that question is highly relevant to your last post.

-LWT

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

LWT - A reason to kill? Well in the Middle east you can kill your wife for suspected going outside without a male guardian and talking to another man. Speaking against the Koran....what about LWT in the USA is stealing your Plasma TV reason to kill....Joyriding in your car and crashing into your letterbox...someone giving your son a beating.....where do you draw the line and who decides.....in a democracy it should be a jury and Judge.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Was that a yes or a no witness?

alt

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

ok 007, this just happened in US at a church less than an hour ago.

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7928264&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Shooting in New Jersey Church
    Last Edited: Sunday, 23 Nov 2008, 1:02 PM EST
    Created: Sunday, 23 Nov 2008, 12:49 PM EST

MyFoxNY.com --

Parishioners inside the St. Thomas Church in Clifton, N.J., have reported at least three people hit by gunfire, when shots rang out, Sunday.

The shots were reported at 11:40 a.m. The church's Web site lists a Sunday school and sermon service beginning at 11:15 a.m.

Emergency personnel are at the scene.

Unconfirmed reports say the Port Authority Police and the State Police have been notified that a suspect may be trying to evade capture by fleeing to one of the nearby metropolitan airports.

• Priest73
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

If your answer is 'No', I don't see how we can discuss this particular topic.

It would be like vegetarians discussing which cut of steak is the best.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    in a democracy it should be a jury and Judge.

I will stand up and defend myself and my family. I will never ask for anyone's permission or apologize for it.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I will stand up and defend myself and my family. I will never ask for anyone's permission or apologize for it.

In US of A a man can be/should be king of his domain. As king you are sovereign. As a sovereign it is not your right, but your duty to protect you and yours.

There are still serfs (witness007s) and sovereigns

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sorry, killing in self- defnese to save your life or loved one = Yes......but my point is this can be abused, like some saying they would shoot a person who came on their property to just steal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit