WHY don't Americans realize GUNS are destroying their country?

by Witness 007 334 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

I am a gun owner and have had them since i was 12 years old...i have never even been able to shoot a dear, but have had many opportunities, just dont have it in me...but i do love to target shoot and have a deadly eye btw.....This thread is huge, and i have not read much of it yet, but will read more later. I kind of wonder if anyone has pointed out that this subject line is probably very wrong in the sense that "GUNS (actually those that pull the trigger) are destroying" some people, and causing grief for their families at times, and occasionally saving peoplles lives, but in no way can guns destroy any country....that is a big thing for even a lot of guns to do...............oompa

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I had to have my police trained dobe put down Dec. 4th....it was the most heart wrenching thing I have ever done. Even on his death bed, his heart was telling him he had to protect me.....something I will never want to experience or do again under any circumstances.

I am sorry to hear that. I am sure you will see him in Heaven.

Maybe I should get a dobie, I was thinking of getting a bigger dog once I got my property fenced. I have two Westies that are absolutely fearless, they have treed bears more than once here. Sounds incredible, but it is true.

BTS

• avishai
    avishai

Nah, it was'nt breeders. She had parvo as a pup. Seemed fine for much of her adult life, then went nuts.Breeder said it may have been the parvo. What i'm saying is things can happen to drive dogs nuts, just like people. I'm glad you love your dobies and they love you. They can be alot of fun.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Amazing.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Dogs can smell fear and intent.......

They are the best warning signals you can ever invest in.

Gun or no Gun, a good dog will defend you to his death.

r.

• avishai
    avishai
    Amazing.

Care to elaborate?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Guns did Old Yeller in. And they nearly killed White Fang too. And guns will never cuddle up to you at night or piddle on your carpet.

Guns are TEH EVIL I tell ya!

BTS

• avishai
    avishai

Wait...Chuck Connors was in Old Yeller. Then in the rifleman. Coincidence? I think not!!

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Amazing.
    Care to elaborate?

I'm sure there is some meaning in the fact that this thread has lasted this long and gotten this much attention.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I'm sure there is some meaning in the fact that this thread has lasted this long and gotten this much attention.

I'm disappointed. I thought you found my diminutive bear-taming terriers amazing.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit